Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What next for Triple H?

Options
  • 06-09-2021 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭

I’ve been wondering what will become of Triple H now. Now that we know Vince, Bruce etc are taking over NXT and we see a bunch of NXT lads over in AEW, where will Triple H focus his attention now? Has his NXT vision been a failure? Will he return as an on air character? A road agent? Producer? You’d think he has a job for life given his family connections, but recent events have really damaged his clout IMO.

Comments

Vince is 76, I honestly think he wants the company in dire straights or hut down before he goes as he couldn't imagine anyone else running it.

He's doing some damage lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

AKW - All Kliq Wrestling

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

It kind of feels as if Vince is gearing up to sell WWE before he goes, rather than leave it to HHH. Which is utterly bizarre, cause it felt like a lock that HHH wouldn't inherit it. And it's insane to think that AEW beating NXT could have rattled Vince's faith in Hunter to such an extent that he'd rather just off load it.

I wonder if HHH is the type of guy who'd go off and try to start up his own promotion, or if he'll move into executive stuff with New-WWE. Is he happy to lose the inheritence, or comfortable enough to put the anger aside and keep going as is. Or maybe think that whoever eventually buys it will need the helping hand that he could offer.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

The report about Prichard and Vince taking over nxt aren’t real. HBK, HHH, Regal and Bloom are still running nxt.

Vince will have more input/ideas but the usually crew are running the week to week.

Advertisement