Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Network

Options
  • 06-09-2021 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

Hi

Has anyone recently signed up for eir mobile.

I signed up for the broadband and mobile deal yesterday, i picked the s21 , completed the remaining sign up questions and paid the one off fee. I still haven't received an email with order or account number, a receipt for the purchase even though it left my account.

I tried ringing sales team and they were no help unless i had an order/account number, sending a message to the Facebook account but no answer.

The only thing i have received is a email from planetverify to upload documents that they have accepted.

Has anyone else had this happen to them, if so so did they eventually receive the numbers and receipt and how long did it take.

Does anyone have a number or email i can use to contact them.

Comments

Advertisement