Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need help choosing investment platform

• 07-09-2021 8:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I’m looking to start investing a small amount each month (€300) and need help choosing a platform.

I’m resident in Spain. I dabbled with Revolut but ultimately stopped.

Whats a good platform - eToro, Degiro or Interactive Brokers for someone living in Spain?

Cheers in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

Stay away from eToro. Despite their "zero commission" they charge a fortune in fx fees etc (everything must be converted to dollars and back). I also found the platform to be very unintuitive and severely lacking. Haven't used Interactive Brokers, but have many years experience with Degiro. Dirt cheap (negligible fees and charges), and find the platform easy and intuitive to use.

Advertisement