Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PREPAY METER BILL

Options
  • 07-09-2021 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭

Hi I was on a prepay meter from 2017 to 2020 when i left the property

The meter was always in credit and never empty while I was in the property and until the new tenants moved in,

I left the property in November 2020 and left the prepay card for the new tennents to use and there was credit in the meter the day they moved in

I informed electric Ireland in June 2021 I was no longer residing in the property and wanted my name removed

I heard no more till today and I receive a email from a collection agency cmos saying I owe €185???

As the meter was in credit for the entire period of living in the house how can there be an outstanding bill the reason the meter was installed was to stop surprise Bills like this

Can someone look into this please asap

I will PM you with account details

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi vickers209,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We are unable to access the Pay As You Go system in his department, but we will request a call back for you.

Kind regards,

Aoife

Advertisement