Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Platinum Cleaning Services

Options
  • 08-09-2021 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

I had Platinum Cleaning Services call at my house in Thomastown, Co Kilkenny on the 23.7.2021 and paid them 280 euros for washing down of some walls and the cleaning of a brick paved area in front of the house of all growth in the joints. Their promise in respect of the brick paved area was there would be no growth in the joints for years. Yet in less than 8 weeks since the work has been carried there are weeds in the joints of the brick paved area. I cannot get hold of them by telephone so I sent them two emails asking them to return to my brick paved area and carry out remedial works at their expense. They gave not done so to date. Any company doing business in Ireland should honour its promises made at the outset.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭kieranwaldron

I think it is disgraceful that Platinum Cleaning Services has not come back to my house to clean the bricked paved area of weeds. I have tried to contact them by telephone to no avail but I have sent them three emails without reply. A company such as this one doing business in Ireland should be held responsible if they fail to deliver to clients what they promised in the first instance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Liam818

I had my home done a couple of months ago. They clean all major surfaces, restrooms, vacuum, and do dishes, among other things. Normally, we pay workers by the hour, and with two workers, they completed our four-bedroom, two-story home in approximately two hours. Larger houses, as well as everything else you want them to perform, take longer. We normally hire the cleaning service one of my friends suggested every six months or at least a year.

Advertisement