Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Rifle Club Contact Details

Options
  • 08-09-2021 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi all,

Does anyone have contact details for Dublin Rifle Club in Kilbride? I dropped them an email but no response and on their website there are no other contact details.

Thanks

Bensimp

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭GooseB

I don't have a contact but you could try the NASRPC.ie website and see if there's a contact there that might be able to help you. You could explain why you want to get in touch with DRC and see what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Bensimp

Thanks GooseB

I had emailed NASPRC as well, unfortunately they don't have any additional contact details either only email but said they email them as well for me.

The reason I am looking for contact details is that I am interested in joining their club and taking up the sport of target shooting. I see a few possible members were on this forum reading through other posts who organised / attended events at / with DRC before so I said I would ask here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭garrettod

Is there a particular reason that you are focused on that particular club?

There are a number of other clubs offering rifle shooting, within relatively easy reach of Dublin.

Thanks,

G.

Advertisement