Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taking Eir to court over failure to connect me under USO

Options
  • 08-09-2021 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭

I have spent 13 months getting lied to by EIR, I initially applied for a landline reconnection in August 2020, Eir spent months fighting me and trying to offer me fixed wireless despite there being no cellular signal whatsoever by any company, I invoked the USO and complained to ComReg ad-infinitum and eventually it was surveyed in February and with around a dozen cancelled or rescheduled appointments since they did nothing other than stand one pole in June with an install date of 08th of July and that was then cancelled and rescheduled to today 08th September and again nothing.

ComReg should be abolised since they are useless and how can I obtain a court judgement to force Eir to reconnect me? I have never in my whole life dealt with such a lowlife shower of tramps as Eir.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭NSAman

Following... 2 years and still not connected despite everyone locally being connected!

Advertisement