Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Appliance Warranty

• 09-09-2021 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Newbie here. I am considering buying a Smeg 90cm duel fuel cooker that is a showroom floor model. It has never been used and is about three years old. I called Smeg to ask about buying an extended warranty and they do not offer extended warranties. The manufacturer's warranty is void since it will be sold at a discounted price, being it is a showroom floor model. The Smeg representative said I should be able to purchase a Domestic and General appliance warranty. Anyone on here have recommendations for a company that offers this service in the Republic? Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 AliceN

Unfortunately, I don't know the direct answer, but I faced a similar problem and after that case, I started buying a home warranty.

Advertisement