Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HP Reverb G2 availability?

Options
  • 09-09-2021 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm considering getting a HP Reverb G2 to use for sim racing, but a bit confused with pricing and availability.

From various reviews etc, they were talking about $600, but it seems I can only find them at EUR1,000 or around EUR600 for headset only (no controllers). Am I missing something, or is that what they are going for over here? Is there any supply issues, as they don't seem to be available in many places?

Because I'm really only expecting to use it for sim racing, I don't need the controllers, so a little bit tempted by headset only, but just worried about potential future resell, as I don't seem to be able to see the controller for sale separately.

Anyway, interested in feedback on pricing and availability if anyone has bought one recently or is watching pricing anywhere!

Thanks,

Tom

Comments

Advertisement