Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Miele C3 or CX1 vacuum

• 09-09-2021 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭

My old Miele S8 kicked the bucket.. So in need a new one.. I notice that its not possible to get a 2200w version anymore so worried about performance would not be as good as the S8.. Looking at either the C3 bagged or the CX1 bagless.. Has anyone had both and wish the comment on which they found better?

Post edited by 2011 on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭kabakuyu

I have had the cxi bagless for 3 years, can't fault it, great variable suction, easy to clean filters and plenty of power.Much better than the dyson I used to have that was 60% more expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭247music

Great to hear.. We bought a dyson a while back and I have to say they are massively overrated and overpriced..

Have you had to replace the main filter of the CX1 at any point? This would be one of my concerns as I'd imagine the assembly would not be cheap which would negate the savings from not having to buy bags if the filter needs replacing frequently.. I've seen reviews of the filter splitting but wondered if it was just an isolated few.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭kabakuyu

No problems with it, and it has been used quite often.

Advertisement