Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shannon Airport Parking?

Options
  • 09-09-2021 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭

I was trying to find out if there is any third party parking at a cheaper price, besides parking directly with the airport?

Any third party i find seems to be out of action sadly.

Help appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

So is Park4less at the airport itself. What's left is very pricey imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭christy c

Don't suppose you found anything? There are old threads saying to park in one of the hotels or outside the Garda station then get a taxi.

Might just end up coughing up myself even though it is pricey

• Registered Users Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭cml387

The advantage is that if you have no luggage to collect you can be off the plane and into your car in five minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭Deagol

Was just checking it out there and the long term booked in advance is 45euro for the week - that compares very favourably with say Dublin's 'cheap' car parks - the cheapest I can find for a week is 39€ but that's in the quick park which is fair bit more inconvenient with having to catch buses to and from etc. Maybe just me, but having parked in a few airports around the world €45 a week is pretty cheap! I got stung for £19 a day in Norwich (yes, it has an airport)... once!

As to your actual question - I know a cheapskate who used to park in the industrial estate and walk to the airport to avoid paying anything :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

I didnt find anything else nearby, in the end i ended up going with Shannon parking. I had a long drive from cork county. Thanks for the replies.

• Advertisement
Advertisement