Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Data Transfer Honor to Samsung.

Options
  • 09-09-2021 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Trying to transfer apps, photos,etc from an Honor view 20 to a new Samsung galaxy A52 S, but if I use either the Samsung Smart switch app or the Honor version neither work.Ive also tried a bunch from the playstore with the same result.Watched some YouTube videos and seems easy enough but phones not connecting for me even though they're telling me there connected to the same network perfectly.Any ideas, hoping I don't have to put each one on individually, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Isn't the data transfer handled by Android without messing with any brand specific rubbish?

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Shamrock 64

Not sure how to go about that,I understood an app was installed on each phone which connected and passed the apps etc from one phone to another.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,329 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Have you tried the Huawei PhoneClone app?

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Shamrock 64

Tried, didn't work, doing it manually, quicker than I imagined, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

If all your contact are backed up, android should just pull them in for you. Same with WhatsApp, Gmail, etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement