Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digs in Dublin

Options
  • 10-09-2021 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

I'm a mature student (26) moving from Cork to Dublin in 2 weeks. I am thinking of digs as it could work out cheaper and I probably will only be there 3 or 4 nights a week anyway. Where is the best place to look for digs online? Also if anyone has any experience good or bad with digs that would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭jmlad2020

Daft.ie. and or Rent.ie a few on there being advertised now (as Universities will be opening soon). Use the Sharing category as you will be house sharing.

Also try digs.ie

But mentally prepare yourself for the house hunt. You need to respond to as many ads as possible, call if you really like a property. Others are as desperate for a house as you are and there won't be enough supply out there, rooms will go soon so don't sleep on it.

Good luck,

Advertisement