Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off the wall bill

Options
  • 12-09-2021 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭

So I got an electric Ireland bill this week , and my average usage went from 350/400 Kwh per billing period , to a massive 2,000 Kwh for the latest billing period.I cook with gas and have no Children living at home .House is empty from nine until six most days , I now read my meter first thing in the morning and last thing at night and the readings are what they would normally be .I have no clue what happening and more worryingly neither do electric Ireland.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi rebeve,

We responded to you in another thread.

Can you please send a private message to the Electric Ireland Reps account? We will liaise with the smart meter team and ask them to get in touch.

We need you to please confirm the following details:

• Your full name
    • Your address
    • Your account number
    • Your contact number
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (Yes/No)

Kind regards,

Aoife

Advertisement