Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disappearing posts

Options
  • 12-09-2021 10:55pm

Is there any particular reason that my posts keep get deleted?

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Yes - report stuff you have an issue with - do not respond in-thread

Fair enough Beasty, however, I have reported many posts on that particular thread that did not receive any action at all.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

All reports are reviewed. Not all reports are deemed worthy of further action. The one you were complaining about yesterday has been dealt with.

I was actually referring to posts I reported probably over a week ago!

Well all those you reported over a week ago will have been reviewed if they were in Current Affairs or Coronavirus

I mentioned the one from the other day simply because I had deleted the posts you made complaining about another post (which I have already indicated has been dealt with)

• Advertisement

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement