Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP NEEDED! RENTING / LOOKING FOR 1BED

Options
  • 13-09-2021 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

To give some context as any info/leads would be greatly appreciated.

I am a single male living on my own & looking to find a 1 bed ASAP.(23yo working professional). I am currently in a 2bed flat paying 1000e per month as it was split between my partner and I. We have separated since July. I am at the end of my tether with paying an extortionate amount for a flat excluding bills in a town I am not from. I am looking to find a 1bed absolutely anywhere in a town/built up area as I do not drive. I don't have the luxury many other my age would have to move back home as that got downsized drastically and I would have nowhere to sleep or work as I work from home 10 hours of the day. I cannot rent out the room where I live as it is a small room only used for my office. Its not big enough to fit a bed & furniture for a house share unfortunately.

I have scanned daft.ie,rent.ie,property.ie to no avail. I have called letting agencies in Limerick and I may aswell forget about it, as there is already so many families/people & students currently looking for accommodation in absolutely every area of the city. I am completely open to leaving Limerick but I have no idea how/where to go because 60-70% of my wage is going on rent + bills alone every month. I have no ties keeping me at a location so I can literally go anywhere and I would be content.

Any advice on who/where to go get assistance asap would be appreciated as I am struggling gravely financially/mentally wise.

TIA.

Advertisement