Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insert Media Feature

Options
  • 14-09-2021 6:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 26,978 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

The insert Media /link feature a great new addition but I've discovered an odd issue.

I use 2 devices to access touch version. Both are Android, Both very up to date albeit I think Google/Chrome apps on each device, slightly different versions.

The most recent update on one device basically means I get an error code 500 when I attempt to copy & past link into the inset media box, regardless of wether I use chrome or Google apps (Device Huawei p30)

Slightly Older device, Samsung A70 albeit all apps up to date, Not a problem at all.

Just curious if I'm alone in having this issue, is it a possible device setting issue or Google related issue (albeit that seems unlikely)

I can by pass the issue and just copy and paste into text box.

Thank you

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

Advertisement