Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banking 365 for business accounts

Options
  • 14-09-2021 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I'm wondering if theres a way to have a banking 365 login for a business account simply to manage cards, query statements etc (especially on the smartphone) but with the ability to make transfers blocked?

For business accounts theres already a separate businessonline product for making transfers with second authorisations so the idea would be to continue use that for transfers .

Thanks in advance !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there,

Thanks for checking in with us.

Once you have access to the Banking 365 App and/or site to manage accounts and cards, I'm afraid there is no way to block the ability options to make transfers.

Any further questions feel free to check back in with us,

Many thanks

Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

Hi Alison,

thanks for the quick answer, which unfortunately confirms what I feared.

My most pressing concern is that there are increasing security measures on card payments and how can I do that with a business account if I only have businessonline access to the account ?

It seems that the new (non "businessonline") app is necessary soon for all online payments, for instance mentioned on this webpage and also notified when you log into business online .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi, thanks for checking back with us.

Yes you are correct, the cards and/or accounts will need to be attached the Mobile App to allow you to swipe approval for card transactions that may be challenged by a retailer.

We would recommend calling ROI freephone 1800946156 and a colleague can start the registration with you. Team are available weekdays 9am-5pm

If you wish, you can have access to the App on several devices and the notification will go to the Primary device and for other users of the account/cards, they click the home screen on the App -Awaiting Approval option to complete purchase. You do not login to the App to approve these.

Our colleagues can chat with you on 0818200362 in relation to SCA and how it will work for you as a business.

Hoping this helps,

Many thanks

Alison

Advertisement