Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rapsodo Launch Monitor

Options
  • 14-09-2021 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, anyone have one or used a rapsodo launch monitor? Any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭willabur

I have one, haven't used it that much to be honest.

It is fun and I can absolutely see how it will make my practice more meaningful over the winter. I do find the functionality limited. Some simple stuff like being able to tag shots or a set of shots with a given club e.g. 1/2 swing wedge vs full swing wedge - they are all just wedge shots.

I think it would be good if it allowed you also to plan your session at the range. E.g. You plan the shots you want to hit and it scores you according to how accurate you are.

Other than that it is good, I would have my eye on the new garmin MLM which looks like it does alot of the same stuff but a few more features which again add to the fun element of it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭MarcusP12

Thanks for the feedback.....they're actually quite good suggestions you make on the functionality that wouldn't be that hard for them to incorporate i'd imagine! In terms of the features, what concerns me is what is necessary for the subscription.....what i really am interested in is the shot tracing capability and visibility of the shot apex so see how consistent the flight and also the direction....i know it does all that stuff including mapping your dispersion but do you need the subscription for that? that Garmin caught my eye too and look great but the reviews are mixed i think and i'd need to research more on the subscription stuff......

• Registered Users Posts: 8,575 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

may be of interest to the various home simulator guys on here

Advertisement