Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quiz app using excel

• 14-09-2021 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭

I'm looking for an app that creates quizzes using questions and answers I have laid out on an excel sheet. Can anyone recommend an android quiz app that would set this up for me by me attaching the spreadsheet?

Post edited by Boards.ie: Niamh on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭bennyineire

Import the excel sheet into google docs, then create the quiz in Google forms using the new google doc you created as the data source

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭kingstevii

Thx Benny, when I import them into docs on my phone they disappear. Even when I import a folder with 10 files including 5 excel, when I open the folder in docs, the five excel files are missing. On my computer I can find the excel files in docs when I search but they don't show unless I search for them. The excel files are visible in drive alright but not in docs.

Advertisement