Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

uPVC porch question.

Options
  • 14-09-2021 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I'm hoping somebody might be able to advise me on a ballpark figure for a lean to uPVC porch.

It will be roughly 2m x 2m and all glass, with either a glass or polycarbonate roof.

I would just need a concrete base, I'm not looking for block work or walls for the windows to sit on. Was thinking about a sliding door with 2 opening windows. I don't think I'll need planning as our main way into the house is to the rear where the porch would be going.

I'm aware that prices have gone up a lot recently but the 3 quotes I've gotten vary between 5k and 16k. It's in the Dublin area.

Thanks in advance for any advice or info people can give me. If anyone can recommend a company a pm would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Advertisement