Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payments to revolut account

Options
  • 15-09-2021 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

Up until last week I could transfer money from my boi account to my revolut account within seconds.

Now its taking 1-2 working days, ive linked my boi account to my revolut account, and it still taking 1-2 days.

When I initially tried to transfer money last week, I couldnt because I failed a 3ds test. What do i need to do to get back to instant payments and transfers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,765 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Change banks. My SEPA transfers to revolut are instant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for your post here on Boards.ie.

If you're making a transfer to your Revolut account from your online banking then it should take 1 full working day to reach your Revolut account.

If you're topping up your Revolut account using your card then generally it should be instant. If you're being prompted to approve this transaction then you should be able to by opening your BOI Mobile App and select 'Waiting for your approval' at the bottom of the home page and there you should receive a push notification to approve this transaction on your card.

If you do not receive this notification then I'd advise contacting our support team on 0818200362 and one of my colleagues would be happy to assist you further.

I hope this information helps.

Thanks, Eve

Advertisement