Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Virgin Media Tonight During Football (three rock)

• 15-09-2021 9:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭

Hi folks

Been having an issue tonight with Virgin Media on Saorview - watching the football and the picture, is kinda stuttering a bit - almost like its a DVD and its scratched - does not seem to be signal related as iv decent strength/quality - on the off chance, i thought i would ask if anyone else is experiencing this? its readily visible on Virgin Media 1 during the liverpool match atm

My Hardware - Vu+Duo2 running OpenAtv

Sic semper tyrannis - thus always to Tyrants

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,530 ✭✭✭swoofer

Snap, I thought it was just me and did a few reboots and I am same as you duo 2 running openvix. I have another box, a tiviar and use the component outputs and it was ok. Tiviar is openatv 6.4 or 6.5. I'm in Clare on Maghera.

Virgin always amaze me. Why be bad during a footie game!!

have you tried the Livescore app? Its good but as yet I have not figured out how to cast it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 317 ✭✭darth_maul

Yeah, same here, very bad at times during football, not signal related.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,530 ✭✭✭swoofer

I wonder what causes it as it was OK on another box?? What box are you using?

Advertisement