Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Banking 365

Options
  • 16-09-2021 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I want to download my Banking Statements for 2020, and obviously I seem to be unable to do this, maybe someone can advise me on how to do this.

There is no way you can only access several months backwards, my issue is Im out of Ireland on work for several months and cant access the paper versions. Its an easy process on Banking 365, so trying to understand how to do it on Business Banking on my computer.

Thanks in Advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for your post here on Boards.ie.

If your Business Account is registered for Business Online then you'd only be able to see transactions for the previous 90 days. If you'd like to order a statement for your Business Account you can certainly contact our Customer Service Desk on 0818365365 and one of my colleagues would be happy to help.

If your Business Account is registered for Banking 365 then you can certainly access your statements online by logging into your Mobile App or via the Bank of Ireland website.

I hope this information helps.

Thanks, Eve

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mike123zju

Hi Eve

Thanks, its a Business Banking 365, my issue is I am away in Morocco on work until December and need another method of accessing them than the Customer Service Desk as I can't ring this Number and as you can imagine spending 40-60 waiting might be a bit expensive. So is there another Solution.

Thanks for your response and Help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for coming back to me here.

Please be assured you can certainly contact the team on 0035314044000 from abroad and one of my colleagues would be more than happy to help.

Please note that when ordering statements by post they must be sent to the address that is registered on your account for security reasons.

If your account is registered for Banking 365 then you should be able to view your statements online by logging into Banking 365 and select your account and above your transaction history you will see the 'Statements' tab. There you can view and download your statements. You can also order a statement by post on your online banking by logging in and selecting 'Services' and then 'Manage Statements'.

If your account is registered for Business Online and not Banking 365 then you should certainly be able to register your account for Banking 365 on the number provided above and one of my colleagues would be happy to help.

I hope this helps.

Thanks, Eve

Advertisement