Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 54,071 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This is where I'm going with my team now in-game, going to buy SMS and Kessie, sell off Tonali. I'll sell my 86 Barella and buy the headliners version when it comes tomorrow I think.

Might see about upgrading Hernandez. Will get Zambrotta at RB from my icon swaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Cheers for the comments on Best.

I think I'll wait and see what the fodder/coins situation is a few days before he expires and see what to do then.

If you're looking for an upgrade on Theo, WW Spinazzola is very good. The only thing is he is right footed, but it hasn't caught me out yet.

My plan is also to take Zambrotta from Swaps, and then switch him and Spinazzola in-game as Zambrotta has a 5 star weak foot and it will also allow Spinazzola to play on his stronger foot.

I didn't like Spinazolla's base card as the right foot was really annoying.

Is there a quick way to switch full backs in game without pausing? I was thinking of just buying one of Hernandez special cards, I can sell my IF Cuadrado once I get Zambrotta.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,160 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

just use one of your custom tactics settings

you can use the d pad to change to ultra def, def, attacking or ultra attacking (just move left twice for ultra def, left once for def, right once for attacking etc)

the tactics and formations dont need to correspond to the description just as long as you know whats what.

i have bought a heap of PSG golds at 500-700 coins, i hope they are in Marquee matchups ....

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Just be careful doing that if you don’t kick-off, when you swap your wingers or fullbacks during gameplay you’ll be completely exposed out wide for a few moments. Against most players you’ll get away with it, but I make the switch with Neymar and Salah in every match and some very good players have copped it and scored an early goal while they’re both crossing over in the midfield.

Control one of them as soon as possible and you should be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Balls

its the hope that kills you,

i watched some streamer open 20 of them, 1 eusebio and then a load of litmanen, nesta and inzaghi, should have watched it before i wasted the fodder!

Milinkovic-Savic is different gravy folks, unbelievably good. A rock in midfield.

• Advertisement

First time playing Champs qualifying in weeks and since the change in structure.

Went 7-3. The 3 losses to much better players and the 7 wins all very comfortable, there was nothing in between.

I won't get to play WL this weekend and wouldn't have bothered anyway as TOTW is horrific aside from the Kante that no-one will get, but thought it would be handy to have the token to redeem whenever suits.

On another note, I see Nick (RunTheFUTMarket) got hacked earlier. He's the latest of about 10-15 top traders at this stage but the most well known by a mile. As soon as he revealed it, some major media places started to report on it which finally kicked EA into a response after weeks of radio silence.

I'm sure the big content creators will get sorted but sadly there's probably hundreds of thousands of regular Joe Soaps who have had the same happen to them without recourse.

Swapped in giggs for ginola for a few rivals games tonight.

First free kick, noticed giggs has 99 curve so he took it. Top corner 😄. Won the match handy with a giggs assist to add to his goal.

Ginola who? 🤣

It's been a while folks, and I don't want the message to be forgotten or get lost, so I'm going to repeat it:

F**k Kimpembe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I love Kimpembe.

in the last match I played he fell over as the guy was about to take a shot at goals from 10 yards out. It’s a certain goal but somehow while falling Kimpembe stuck his leg up and blocked the ball.

lol it was hilarious 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

No free wins for Kimpembe users! The worst are the ones who can afford Mbappe, Pele, Neymar etc and still have 5k Kimpembe in the team.

Ah I can overlook my kimpembe dislike when it comes to free wins. Everyone gets a free win if I'm quitting, even a team with the kimpembe, benzema and fekir combo.

Kimpembe being OP is on EA

Deliberately quitting without giving the win away is on you.

I am also a bit salty on this topic right now as the first 2 games in champs today the lads went to pretend to score an OG and then acted the complete clown and kicked it out.

😠

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Lads im guessing it wont, but will the coutinho winter wildcard switch to villa now?

Nope, they will update the clubs for all new cards at different stages but all cards already live will remain at the original club

• Advertisement

Do any of ye lads have Alisson as your keeper, and have ye noticed a change in him since last weekend, he has been rubbish, dive over the ball, dive under the ball, crouch and tap the ball to strikers for tap ins, now last night came a new low, long ball up field, i have Van Dijk, in control so i headed the ball back to Alisson and instead of catching it, the ai decided he was gonna head it away, so he did, to my opponent for a goal

Just like to add, my opponent scored an og after that goal, thankfully there is some decent players left in the community

Love playing Rivals during the afternoons when the schools are back.

Servers are great 90% of the time and I always seem to play far better (or the standard of my opponent is far worse more likely! 😂).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,838 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Matchmaking times this year are a nightmare, genuinely takes on average 5 minutes to find a game

Payet SBC, iv'e actually lost count how many french players have special cards now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

What console? I have never had an issue on PS5, its pretty quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Never have to wait more than 10 seconds on Xbox series s.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Rank six rewards.

Yes, I'm trying something new with keeping track of opening the rewards. 😂

Xbox one is really quick too, I get a rivals game within 10 seconds 95% of the time. And that's playing late at night 11pm onwards.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Servers are awful tonight.

Advertisement