Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Anyone used mid Nedved? Looking to upgrade my LW.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

I second the 352 mentions above - been using it for a few weeks now after switching from 4231. It's taken me up a rank in fut champs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,160 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

yeah i had him for a few games, he is very solid but not spectacular, plus there are so many good players that take that spot (neymar, vini jnr etc) id find it hard to recommend him.

• Administrators Posts: 54,071 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I think for 352 you need very good defenders with some pace. I tried it and kept getting done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,569 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

You also need your wide midfielders to have good stamina. And even they you'll be subbing them off around the 60-70 minute mark.

• Advertisement

Good stamina and probably H/H.

Now you mention it, I think another reason I ditched it was the lack of suitable wide players in Serie A back then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,712 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

2 Strikers - no instructions

2 wingers, come back on defence, get into box for crosses

1 CM - Stay back

1 CM - Balanced

2 Full backs - Stay back

2 CBs - No instructions

Defensive style - balanced

Width 50

Depth 55

Offence style - Balanced

Chance Creation - Forward Runs

Width 60

6 players in box

All fairly standard really, you can put both CMs on stay back and just manually send them forward as well, which is what I do for the full backs.

Yeah I was wondering why I have never seen him in any team I have played. I might have to go with Neymar on 7 chem instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I just seen the TOTY Nominees, and theres no Kimpembe, Kounde or Dembele

OUTRAGEOUS!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Torres looks so expensive, going to be an awful grind to get him but it’ll be worth it. 12 squads though…

• Advertisement

Yeah think i'll be sticking with Van Basten, he is waay to pricey for me

Although if i sell Van Basten i might be able to do it

Edit: Nah, would love him but way overpriced

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Every version of him is always excellent and massively underrated in FIFA, but the main problem with him is that he's far, far better as a CAM or even ST.

5 stages of Torres completed, have some high rated players, but getting to the stage where i have to spend some coins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I have both 87s, both 86s and one 85 left. I’ve put so much in already but there’s still an awful lot left. I’ve come this far now so I’ve no choice but to finish it, might take a week or two unless I get some luck in the 78+ picks.

I wasted a few good rated players doing stupid sbc's like Benrahma, think Neres to, also did Coutinho, if i only knew then what i know now 😄

Running a liverpool squad so anybody outside of those players can go, except Coutinho, i have 300k in coins to add to the players im throwing in but will try to spend as little as possible if i can

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Avon8

I'm done with icon packs I think. My 4th straight center half, baby Rio, Puyol, Rijkjaard and now Vidic. 1 is decent and one half usable. Any other position would've done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Have well surpassed my goal for TOTY and on the verge of 12m coins now.. waiting for a TOTY Salah and I’ll build a mega team around him.. and if not, one of Messi/Mbappe.

Doing the new icon swap tokens. Had to open silver packs in the hope of getting a Championship player as I only had 10 first owned silver ones. Managed to pack one on the 4th pack so I can get 3 icon swaps tokens now from 6 squad battle games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 201 ✭✭Tenks

Absolutely rinsed my fodder to get Cannavaro. When will I learn?

• Advertisement

Would you go for:

1. Mid Icon pack

2. Base/Mid Icon pack and 82+ x25 pack?

I am thinking option 1 as the 82+ packs I have seen have been poor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,160 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

you could get a really really bad mid icon though.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I have 4 tokens left from swaps 1 and can get 3 from doing the silver/eng2/first owners obj so I can do the mid icon pack I think it is leaving me 5 tokens then for the 83+x25.

is Ferdinand any good?

I can't resist a mid icon sbc. Cost 50k on top of fodder for fernando torres. He is going for 440k on xbox so defo a win, even if its a small one. He will fit nicely into my untradeable icon team i'll no doubt use for a weekend league in the future.

My icon sbc pack luck so far

Base Icon sbc - Vieira (been in my team ever since)

Base/Mid - Mid Nesta (been in my team ever since)

Base/Mid - Mid Lampard (never use)

Base/Mid - Base Casillas (never use)

Mid - Giggs (replaced ginola with him last weekend league and he was actually very good if you play to his strengths)

Mid - Torres

Now to save fodder for the inevitable next icon sbc.

I'd go for option 2 out of these - if your luck is in, it doesnt matter which icon pack you do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Squad battles are beyond tedious. I usually try to get them done as quick as possible. The difficulty on World class seems to have increased.

I've got three tokens thanks to the silver championship first owned.

I find the friendlies enjoyable, putting squads together and usually fly through them.

Gonna take the packs and save them for TOTY.

They really are - i just try an get a few goals ahead in the first half and put the controller down for the 2nd half. This year though the level of even the 60 rated squads is much higher i need a 6 or 7 goal lead to get through the 2nd half.

There are 9 tokens left, which brings to 18 total. I'm taking Zambrotta who is 14.

If I do the 3 friendlies ones, plus the Fut Champs one, that means just 1 SB token needed.

So really need to weigh up if the other SB tokens are worth the extra effort for 4 tokens, when all I can get is 2 81x25 packs.

Are these packs worth it?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

At the very least, it's an absolute tonne of fodder towards another SBC.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Does anyone else feel the passing has been nerffed in the last week? Simple passes are not going where I'm aiming anymore.

Advertisement