Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I never bother saving packs because I know I’ll pack absolutely nothing, lol

inly played a few games since the patch but found my Czech had turned into an utterl liability. And every game involved people just running towards the byline and trying to cross it in. Like, games where people point blank refused to try anything else, no matter how much the tactic was working or not. I always find those players weird. I’m not saying I’m massively well balanced but it’s bizarre when you play someone who constantly just tries one thing 100 times for fifteen minutes.

• Administrators Posts: 54,071 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I have 26 packs accumulated, I'm not sure I can be arsed waiting until next week to open them when the full team is out, especially when I bet the pack rate is super low.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

for the first time ever I've saved a few packs (around 20 or so).

Guaranteed if I do get one it will someone who can't slot into my team ie Lewandowski or Dias/Cancelo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,569 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Have packs saved but not expecting anything. Looking back between TOTY in FUT21 & FUT20 I opened over 350 saved packs and didn't pack a single TOTY card.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

The Kane SBC looks tasty

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

If it is only attackers today then I'll only open my attacker packs for now. My main aim is mostly toty prem midfield and defenders. Any attackers that are tradable will be sold.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

If they split the teams, it will be defenders and goalkeeper first, then midfielders, followed up by attackers.

man, four games this morning and I’m conceding four or five goals to lobbed crosses per game. It’s actually insane. Usually I don’t notice patches. But whether it’s goalkeepers not coming for crosses, or defenders moving stupidly around, a cross into my box right now is a garunteed goal. It’s driving me insane and making me tempted to drop the game for the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

So there's been a few TOTY packed here over the years - happy days. We should get a few more packed over the next week so in here.

I've saved about 30 packs which i know is very little compared to some - if they just release 3 attackers today then i'll just open those position specific packs but if it's a larger release with TOTY nominees too i may well open everything.

Leaving packs unopened when i have no fodder and there is an icon player pick sbc sitting there is not easy haha.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Happy TOTY day everyone!! 😎

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I played a few games on PS5 last night, it's such a poor game compared to the PS4 version. Players are taking extra touches and animations for no reason.

Anyone who plays on this version and hasn't played on the PS4 please give the PS4 version a go, such a better gaming experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

I've been thinking this too lately - i play on Xbox One and havent really noticed much of the negative aspects of gameplay/matchmaking that i've seen mentioned here. I was thinking it could be next gen specific, interesting to see you have found similar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,160 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Leaked flashback SBC for Kane suppose to release later today or so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,569 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I'd like to say that I hope it will be as cheap as the Dybala TOTY Moments SBC from last year but can't wait to see that 89 88 87 86 86 84 83 price for the Prem tax.

I'm playing on Next Gen, I found in 2021 that when I switched to the last gen I was getting less of the ridiculous nonsense that pop up every 10 seconds(touches, switching, passes etc).

I tried it with 22 and found it was identical to the next gen. I found almost no difference despite them telling us 'but next gen has hypermotion' 🙄.

I might try it again as I basically play 100% of my games with countless button delay crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Seen some posts online saying the cost of Kane sbc will be roughly 300k, jeez i hope thats true

Seen that in a few places too, I have 260k so hopefully with players I already have I'll make it :)

Yeah i have 354k and can sell headliners Watkins if needed but it shouldnt come to that as i have a few 85-88 cards that can be thrown in to, pace boosted make it really look good, he could become as popular as Kimpembe

• Advertisement

I have 15 81+ player sbc's done, 5 of each, im bound to get a TOTY Player from 1 of them, i got De Bruyne earlier, so a TOTY is a guarantee 😄

Attackers up first

97 Mbappe, 98 Lewandowski and Messi.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

I had a similar number of 81+ packs that I opened just now. Calvert-Lewin x 3, Muriel x 3, Nani x 3. Zapata x 3. The duplicates are fcuking ridiculous. Best pull was 84 Werner.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

85+ attacker upgrade pack.

I can't login on ps grrrrrr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Cant get on console or the app. What will it be like when the full team is released!

Also congrats Bunny that is class!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Same, was nearly done with my WL matches and I’m dying to get them finished so I can open the rewards but I’m completely locked out, servers must be f**ked.

• Moderators Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭x PyRo

EA are some bunch of clowns.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Nearly 45 minutes and I still can’t log in on the app, meanwhile I see that Castro gets a TOTY Messi in his first pack opening! He looks mega surprised and shocked which is good acting as EA probably told him they’d put him in a pack for him

Advertisement