Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

My team before toty

Team after toty. Nice upgrade

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Veratti, that french potm CB and potm Salah.

Obviously went for Salah.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭False Prophet

Fire mertens 86 , edouard 85, lucas vazquez 87 :(

No idea which to take probably vazquez to throw in future sbc

Anybody else use the 4312 formation, jesus its so op

Edit: reached div.1, 1st time ever

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Kondogbia, Edouard, Chielini

All 85’s, Took Edouard but probably not gonna be of much use to me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Using 4321 and it’s got me to Div1 as well. Really enjoying it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Have come within one win of hitting Elite twice today. Just can’t quite get over the line.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

A lot of Edouards it seems! I got him, Freeze Mertens and Magloire. Took Magloire for the Championship team that I never use 😆

3 games in elite, won 2 lost 1 but its a bit sweaty, every opponent, twisting turning, turning twisting their players, dribbling, no passing, seems to be constant pressure on defense, thankfully i'll be relegated on thursday 😂

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Taking Verratti and going to put him into Maldini.

Decision time when the season rewards come out, open for TOTY or wait for Future Stars to replace them on Friday? 🤔

TOTY

Just played in this!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Got HM walker so I'm well stocked at right back. POTM TAA/HM walker/Headliner James. Got 4 of the sbcs done for varane, 87 x 2 and 88 left to do, got 88 winter wildcard pandev I can throw him into something. Have very little left in my club playerswise and about 140k left in coins. 3 weeks I should be able to get varane done.

I might wait till Friday, I just have no faith in packing a TOTY.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,158 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Verratti has gone back into my starting eleven that card is cracked, menace alongside headliners fofana.

if you got Edouard in the player pick you’ll be getting a new one due to a cock up by EA

No fecking way :) absolutely delighted as part of the reason I did it was in case ea fecked it up again and its the first time ill get compensation.

Live in hope I get ronaldo this time but knowing my luck it will be 2 sbcs I have done and mertens who I just got this time

• Advertisement

Do we get to keep the player we already picked aswell as another pick?

Looks like Edouard came out on Jan 4th, good lads EA, bring on POTM Ronaldo please 😆

Playing div1 for the first time this evening.

First game was against someone with lots of meh golds who was also average enough player, no idea how he is div1 with that team and skill level.

Second guy only tactic was give it to torres/daka and run straight at my cbs, no plan b or even trying something different.

Third guy started time-wasting from 45 mins( the full kick back to keeper from half line, so you have to change to press) . 80 mins i can understand or playing more conservativly even. Plus the game had been even enough, I hadn't created lots of chances or dominating so no real reason for such carry on.

Thankfully more normal matches after that.

Apparently he was added as a SBC on January 4th and the cut of date for inclusion was January 1st

i could of swore he came out in November or even earlier

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Yeah I only start playing on christmas day and he only came into after I start playing.

Finished up rank 1 in division 1 last night, the 4312 is so op, even on defense settings, im still scoring bags of goals

TBH I have only been playing it 6 odd weeks and it feels a lot longer, I never really play Fifa online much and I started Rivals last week and got 12 wins out of 13 games so far.

I have gotten up as far as playing all Squad battles on min Professional which is a first for me, i even play alot on World Class. I feel like I have achieved alot more in Fifa 22 than any other FIFA before it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Guys, don't forget the season resets tomorrow morning. I posted the below on Reddit so copying and pasting over:

The main thing is check how many season milestones Rivals games you've completed. 90 Rivals games completed gets you the top rated rewards for your division. As an example of what you can get, 90 Rivals games completed for anyone who ends the current season in division 1 will net them 3 Jumbo Rare Players Packs plus a Jumbo Premium Gold Players Pack. That's 350,000 worth of packs not even counting the weekly Rivals rewards you will get on top of that too!

With so many good SBC's available/incoming, e.g Varane, Maldini, prime Butra, your time may be better spent grinding Rivals to try and hit that 90 game mark, as those packs should hopefully get you some nice fodder at worst to take a nice chunk of the cost of the aforementioned.

Note - starting a game and quitting will not count towards the 90, but if your opponent does quit it will count. If you're struggling for motivation/time to do it, just pop the rubber band on and you could easily knock 10+ games a day out that way doing other stuff around the house etc, depending on if you have access to your console.

Also have a look at your objectives/season progress. At level 27 there is a prime PL players pack available and with so many TOTY and TOTY HM from the PL in packs at the moment, it would be worth getting that pack if you can.

Apart from that, Icon Swaps tokens will remain available until Monday's content drop (6pm GMT) so if you have been putting off grabbing those, don't forget about them over the course of the week and we should have Icon Swaps 2 shortly after.

Hope this helps! 🙂

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hit Elite, finally. First time this year 😁 just in time to get relegated back down again, lol

Advertisement