Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Got the Rulebreaker pack, got Kudus 83 who is the worst one according to FutBin. Is the game punishing me for 25 rubberbanded games 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Where’s that pack mutley? Can’t find it in the store or any SBC.

In Milestone objectives, at 25 games you get a Rulebreaker, 50 games a Signature Signing and 75 games a Winter Wildcard 🙂

Just spotted it there, thanks.

Didnt realise it was for Squad Battles. I think I’d rather get multiple teeth pulled than play 75 of those!

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 54,070 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I don't know what's going on in Rivals but I'm flying through wins at the moment. Up to Div1 now which is my highest. On 81/90 games, going to try play 9 later, if this trend continues I'll be pretty close to elite.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,711 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Apparently I've only played 26 games of Rivals this season :O

Think I prefer friendly objectives and WL. Got Neres from that SBC pick SBC, actually quite like the idea of that.

3 more tokens released, 2 in SBCs and one hidden in Silver Stars objective.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

3 84’s in the Player Pick, Cool EA, COOL

• Advertisement

I just got the elite rivals objective, and I’ve never been in the elite division.

bug?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Well that was good while it lasted, the 4312 formation is no longer working it seems, players have decided today, that they way they played yesterday, well they're having none of it, Wilson no longer breaking into the box for the cut back, Trent and Robbo no longer lashing down the wing, King Kenny has left his shooting boots at home

Hopefully they come back to play tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Yeah, since the beginning of the game they've given that out to anyone who makes it to division 1.

Played 7 rivals games today. Won 6, lost 1. Madness.

Got Nakamura in the recap pick thing, and then got 89 Ederson in the 84+. Can't complain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Kane for me in the 84+ pick, then did a couple of last PL upgrades with the last of my low rated gold rares are pulled Pogba, Lloris and Vardy.

All 4 helped clear another high rated squad for Maldini.

Just the 86 and 87 left now and I haven't spent a coin on it.

Hopefully I'll get enough fodder from the milestones tomorrow to finish it. I should have 4 x Jumbo Rare Players Packs, 2 x Jumbo Premium Gold Players Packs, and 1 x Rare Players Pack to open.

That's 550k worth of packs between season milestones and weekly rewards, but given how nerfed those season milestones packs have been at the end of season 1 and 2 I won't hold my breath! 😅

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

There’s an FGS swaps token available right now for watching the Twitch stream - think it’s the third one for anyone collecting. Should be on for at least another hour I think

Honourable Mention Mendy from the player pick, good fodder.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

After opening literally hundreds of packs since Friday and getting sweet FA I decided to grind the last of the squad battles needed tonight for the Mid or Prime Icon Swaps Pack............

...........mid Cech.

If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck. 86 Pedro in the Year in Review pack too. 😂

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Down to just the 87 squad with 1 totw player and the 88 squad left to do for varane but I've only got 35k left for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭opendoors

I'm with you. I'd rather let a pitbull chew off my testicles than have to do it 😂

• Advertisement

Got to within 1 win of elite. Was 2-0 up in the game that would have made me elite and I threw it away, had a 1-1 to make it 3-0 and missed and then he scored 3.

Ah well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Ah i taught the 90 game rewards packs were tradeable, opened 2 so far, De Gea the highest rated, does not bode well for the rest

Edit: Base Suarez, Modric, Lloris, Mahrez, the best from rest of the packs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Finally I get some pack luck . Season rewards jumbo rare players pack

Marquinhos slots right in in place of Cozza and same for Kevin for Aouar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Untradable Lewa out of season rewards. Already had him tradeable so a nice W. Only Ginola, Goretzka and Laborde are tradable in my team now.

This is a filthy pack. Gold VVD hiding in there too. 😁

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,158 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Anyone build a better liverpool team for around 4m?

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Jaysus fair play, even that VVD is better than anything i got from 4 x Jumbo Rares, 1 x Rare players and 2 x Prime Golds. 87 TAA was my best pull from all that 😂

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Brutal doesn't describe the level of stuff I got from my packs this morning 😂 A single walk out in Casemiro, 1 player over 84 (Sommer) and not even a sniff of a crappy IF, let alone anything blue. Don't even think I got enough fodder to do the cheaper Icon pack.

Going to do a final rinse of the club through upgrades now, in vein hope.

Get Rulebreaker Suarez in there instead of Mane, unreal card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Did the mid icon with the fodder and got Mid Dalgish. Be a good sub I suppose as I find mid Nedved a stronger player.

Advertisement