Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

My custom tactics stopped working 2 patches ago, full backs don't get forward and overlap and my CDM only drops between the cbs when it's a kick out to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Yeah last week playing 4312, i had a great run of wins, created gaps in defenses, scored a lot of goals, this week its banjaxed

I started watching youtube videos on formations and tactics, and the ai movement of their players compared to mine is like night and day, they have lads blasting forwards from all angles, i put same players in same instructions and they stand still 😄

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,158 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Heads up lads TOTY David's price is below 40k now, great player and for 40k even if he doesnt fit your squad great sub to have 5* WF and 94 pace. Same stats as prime butragueno at about 1.3m coins less.

Yeah im running with my ligue 1 team for a bit to use him, excellant so far

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Did another mid icon...mid Laudrup worth all of 80k ffs. Its not even good fodder :(

• Advertisement

I know, like TOTY Haaland that his impact will drain soon, but David is a great striker, as is future stars Pedro from Watford, he is up there with Openda as my favourite player in the game this year

Anybody using that Calvert Lewin card, is he any good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,711 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

lol 85 Lukebakio from that party bag, must be the worst card you can get.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭False Prophet

Got wildcard David:(

Just have to hope that ea has messed up and they give us another freebie.

I should stop doing these wildcards and just sell the few 84 and 85 instead

He is, i bought him for my bundesliga team, i would have been with 10 men 😁

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

HL Zakaria upgraded to 87 and is now a Juve card. Looks awesome for a free card.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Untradable duplicate HM Mendy from the party bag. 4th time I've packed him. FFS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,711 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

If anyone has OTW Talisca, give him a go. Just threw him in for 3 Rivals games - 7 goals! His passing is unreal too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Untradeable duplicate WW Teze from the Party Bag. Literally cannot do worse than that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

I got him as I am an Everton fan. Great shooting and his heading is disgusting!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

87 WW Azpi from the Party Bag.

From my party bag

92 Bruno Fernandes

Pity he's utd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭Kerry_2008

Just started playing this on the stadia the last few days. I had FIFA 21 before that. To be honest haven't a clue what's going on. If I am looking at it right are the season / leagues replaced by the rivals. I must win 4 games to get into division 9 I think.

The way things have started I won't need to worry about winning the 4 games for a while. Is the gameplay a lot different to the previous version? On first load I did the tutorials about off the ball running etc. Played a few matches but, can't seem to get any interplay going at all.

Even though he's a blue, i might take a chance on him, Kane is just so clunky, and his heading ability and pace look good

You need to win 4 games for the minimum rivals rewards and 8 games for the maximum. Each div has slightly better rewards. You also get points for weekend league qualification. Once you have enough points you can play that where you get more rewards where you need 4 wins out of 10. After that you can play weekend league which has more rewards again.

Thats a very rough explanation

• Advertisement

Typical why I get 2 pool in Keita 88 and trent rulebreakers the last couple of days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Got Pique from the compensation PP, One of the options was a 76 rated OTW

Pique is a small dub I guess

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I have zero future star cards, one TOTYHH card (Bruno) and one WW card (Tierney).

so….guess who I got in the party bag? Give you a hint, it wasn’t Bruno.

Do winter wildcards get transferred over to a new club if the player involved picks up a TOTW, Coutinho definitely getting one next week after tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Cmacc4

Anyone got a pro clubs team I can join? Getting kinda bored of fut…Usually rank 3-4 on champs so handy enough at the game, sound 🤙🏻🤙🏻

Just got signature mendy from year in review. Any of the others even the port and Netherlands i could use for future objectives but I get the one that I already have hm for. Sigh I guess free fodder

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Equium

I picked up WW Semedo in that Party Bag. Could have been worse.

Straight afterwards I did two 80+ player picks. John Stones was the best of the first pack, followed by gold Neymar in the 2nd. Can't complain!

I also picked up gold Mbappe in a Rare Players pack the previous evening. Future Stars Gakpo too. Talk about luck. Only started FUT for the first time 2 weeks ago and already have that pair in attack.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,158 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Mbappe and neymar that's ridiculous luck!

Got ww milinkovic savic from the party bag, not bad !

Anybody coming up against lads in rivals who band the controller on you? Twice on tuesday and 3 times last night, i had matches where my opponent didnt play, i scored and banded my controller, i just dont understand these people

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

One of those matches could have been me......

If someone gets a couple of goals early on me and I know they are going to win I just rubber band the controller.

Advertisement