Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Flashback GRIEZMANN.

That's it. That's the post.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Rank 5

83 Mazraoui

84 Consigli

84 Olmo

79 Sainsbury

79 Goiginger

80 Giakoumakis

84 Consigli

86 Aubameyang

85 Miniain

84 Olmo

84 Walker Peters

84 Gunter

86 Lafont

79 Goiginger

84 Bremer

not a bad selection there.took Gunter cause I’m lacking German defenders for Icon swaps. Auba looks fun as a bench player.

TOTW Pack: Lafont, Danjuma, Sainsbury.

rare player pack was a dud. Ultimate pack had FOUR MOTM cards, lol. 81 Piatek, 79 Fry, 79 Gilmour and 78 Mannone. As well as IF Walker Peters. Handy 80k.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Mid Lahm from a mid or prime icon pack. Not the worst but he won't make my team. Fodder plus about 50k in coins wasted. That's me done with icon packs for this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Mid Lahm is his best card. I love it actually. With himself and Kante in midfield the two of them boss it completely.

I tried putting Toty Hakimi at CM and Lahm to RB but hated Hakimi compared to Lahm.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Loving these silvers at the minute. I’d love a keeper in the next few days of this mini promo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,836 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Haven't played a single match with fewer than 4 PSG players since that FB Neymar SBC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

I'm only playing one CDM and HM Goretzka has that spot nailed down. Might try getting TOTY Cancelo to start at RB and starting Lahm instead of Sanches. Then I could have Lahm play RB and Cancelo at CAM.

yeah I play him at part of a 3 man midfield (his mid is still 700k btw).

I need to try engine or something on De Bruyne. No point in all 3 having shadow but this formation has gotten me on the verge of elite and I've no intention of changing it now.

Its practically end team for a few positions..that fb kante was a fantastic card to do at the time and he's still doing it week in week out for me. To think that some people thought it was a bad sbc :)

• Administrators Posts: 54,069 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I skipped WL again, just cannot deal with the game play at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Love the silver promo, no real way to play with it properly but I always do silver stars and did every SBC released so far. Always a bit of craic with the random things that silver players do.

Red picks:

88 Sancho 😎

84 Olmo

85 Rudiger

Delighted with Sancho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,158 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Can someone explain these silver cards to me , Pogba has higher igs than the gold card yet is a 74, wtf ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

It's fifa, no explanation should be needed haha

That Origi gets a +2 now doesn't he? When will that kick in, 6pm tomorrow?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

With the chances Mount missed today, he must’ve done the Origi SBC as well. 😂

The silver rating just lets them be used in silver lounge objectives, but they're pretty much high rated cards.

Crespo from the Prime Icon SBC 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Playing in the Silver Lounge with that Silver KDB along with the other cards released and have to say his finishing is so good.

These cards will also be useful in Managerial masterpiece mode

Bloody Baresi from the prime icon. Should have done the mid icon pick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

92 Kane from red picks, prime fodder 😎

Gerrard from the Prime Icon SBC, meh. Anyone used him?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Did the prime icon sbc against my better judgment. Massive L....................John Barnes.

Can feel myself getting into that mindset where I don't really care about saving cards/coins so could be reaching the end of the cycle!

• Advertisement

Normally I’d be happy with mid Garrincha but he’s only a sub.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Origi has his boost now, looks like he's going to replace flashback Kane in my 11.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Given in and accepted 2m in losses, but sold TOTY Mbappe/Messi.

Final stats:

Mbappe - 78 games, 94 goals, 32 assists

Messi - 78 games, 59 goals, 43 assists

Mbappe is easily the best ST in the game, scores goals for fun. Messi is good too but found he’s anonymous much more often than Mbappe.

Back up to 2m now, will probably build around Origi/Ozil and see how that plays out in a 41212(2).

Give the Luis diaz card a try aswell I'm finding him insane on the left wing for me.

Am I crazy that I'm going to spend 35k on the kits?

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

That silver max chem objective is nice content but bloody hell its tough. Won 2 out of 6 last night.

Got Michael Owen in the Prime Icon sbc who i can't even be arsed to try and use.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Yep, have him in the squad already! Picked up last week or the week before for 140k. Going to use him up top with Origi and see how that plays out. Hoping for more Liverpool cards… in particular, a CM Harvey Elliott or Thiago/Hendo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,158 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

yeah a liverpool P&P is difficult in midfield, altho the new Emre can card looks usable as a cdm (you need two icons to link him)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Didn't play for 3 weeks. What have they done to the gameplay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Davy05

Literally every short pass is inaccurate now and the driven pass function has been nerfed. Also, switching players while defending is now so bad it must be intentional. I use to roughly win 70% of my matches but the last few weeks have been unplayable.

Advertisement