Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 54,069 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Coming in SBC apparently, with 5* 5*.

Yes please!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Anybody else struggling to play a match, before 6pm i was getting 6ms before playing, after 6pm im getting 987-1140ms

Played a few of the friendlies earlier. I had one win to get in Silver for a pack and then 2/3 in the RTTF to get one last pack.

Game said 22 hours left in the objective.

Came home and once the new promo started at 6pm both were gone.

Can they do anything right?.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

So anyone packed a FUT Birthday player?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Got Bebou from the 85x3 pack. Nothing else of note from 3x 100k, 4x 50k.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I got di Lorenzo, he's only going for around 120k at the moment so I'll prob sell him up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,158 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Price of that new Ronaldo card is mad although crashing.

with a hunter on both he isn’t that much better than ginola who is 500k now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

my searches was coming up blank for WL matches ffs. Gameplay has been absolute muck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Feck all from packs I had saved for yesterday but just got 87 Kamada from todays preview pack. He is the cheapest of the lot at 21k 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Finished 11-2. Feel like a GOD.

ALL IS POSSIBLE THRU LA GRIEZ.

• Advertisement

I had a tradeable Mbappe and 1.2 million so said I'd just upgrade him to the 93.

I bought Havertz last weekend and just realised that I have numerous other equals so sold him again.

I'm only going for top upgrades now, same for SBCs, most players won't get into my team.

I did Origi last week but unless I want to go with Jorginhio as my CDM and 5 outright attackers I can't use him.

Torres is still doing a job and a Icon helps to tie up the team(158 G - 88 and 65 G/A engine gives him good passing).

I had done Hagi as well when I had dupes to use, but again it's just wasting coins.

Etebo is only back in, was using Gold Kante there and I have attacking options I can use there. Maybe that position is he next to fill but I'll hold off until it's another million plus player.

100k now so it'll be maybe two weeks before I have another million.

My God there's some difference between the gold Mbappe and the 93.

He can do things none of my other players can do. You can do a move and change direction and pass and have it all work perfectly and he passes as well as any player.

He got me one goal coming in from an angle where I just hit the move that the defender would have known but he still passed and finished.

Glad I upgraded him anyway. The gap is certainly smaller to the TOTY than going back to his Gold version.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 201 ✭✭Tenks

My ping/latency has been a disaster for the last 2-3 weeks. Internet is very good and it only seems to be on FIFA. It’s a nightmare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Cant be bothered with champs this weekend, so doing obj's through friendlies, i had the 86 James Ward Prowse card for ages and never played him, but lads that lad on free kicks, 6 goals in 8 games from free kicks, feels great to use to, 70 pace with Hunter but he doesnt feel slow at all, passing fantastic to, very underrated in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

The usual 9 wins from Champs whilst arseing around, quitting games if I go 1-0 down.

I hit 11 the odd weekend playing seriously, but for the speed and lack of stress in doing the above, it's a far better option for me. Done and dusted in 90 minutes.

Simeone (86) and Paulista (84) in reds.

3 low rated fodders from the TOTW pack as always. Bruno (88), Navas (88) and Rodri (86) plus a couple of 85's from the packs.

Decent fodder.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Used this method last weekend too and I think I will be doing it from now on. Stress free!

The ping indicator has been broken for me when playing Champs for ages now, shows a ping that's like 9 digits long.

It's very frustrating as you cannot see what the real ping is, so it's a total lottery accepting the game or not.

On Rivals it works, I won't take any game with a ping over 20, just turns into a lag fest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Haven’t been in the Managerial Masterpiece mode for a while but went in this morning to have a game and noticed that the team rating has gone up to 78 so a bit of extra wiggle room in getting in some higher rated players especially as you use all those 74 silver stars players to pad out the squad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

urgh Bobby fuckin Moore from prime icon sbc..**** off Bobby.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Prime Cech 😂

he’ll replace the Mid Cech I’ve had for 500 games, I guess.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Red picks:

82 Doherty (picked him because he’s Irish, there were 2 players higher rated than him)

85 Vela

87 Insigne

bonus picks: Aubamayang & Danjuma I got 7 wins with a silver team.

Had a great few months with Baby Cantona.

Bought him ages ago for 1.1m and he's provided countless goals and assists. Such a fun card, especially early into the cycle when he was bullying defenders.

However, he's definitely dipped behind the curve in recent weeks so I've sold him to add to the coins/investments I currently have as the FUT Birthday Mkhitarian card is outperforming him now in the CAM role.

Up to around 3m now. My plan all along was to save and buy Mid Guillit but given how boosted the Moments cards are I might buy a couple of those instead, or maybe a couple of decent mid/primes.

For example, I could get mid Vieira, mid Garrincha and someone like mid Puskas for near enough the same price as mid Guillt.

Mkhitaryan card is great, performs better for me than my prime Kaka card.

Mkhitaryan looks to be a great card, I'd struggle to get him on decent chem in my squad though! How cracked is he? I may do him to test.

I would say he's a must do for anyone with a Serie A team. Anyone without Serie A will likely struggle to link him.

Biggest gripe is the M/M but IMO not a big issue at CAM.

Yeah, the M/M was really putting me off doing him, but it doesn't seem to make a difference at all.

I think they've just really started juicing the cards now at this stage of the game cycle because M/M is usually a deal breaker for me.

He's a very cheap card for this stage of the game.

If he was H/M I'd expect he'd cost significantly more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

that Timber card is tempting ngl… could replace Kimpembe. I’ve untradeable high rated dupes so need to find an SBC to put them into.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭False Prophet

Don't do icon gamble sbc but had a few duplicates untradables and wanted to open my packs so went for the prime icon sbc.

Got Dutch, cf

then

Bergkamp :( . Stats don't look too bad even if only 200k player, might try him out as a cam except I actually got my first fut birthday card a tradable odegaard ( but might sell as going for 600k)

Advertisement