Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I had qualified for champs but now since the new season it’s all reset, is this always the way??

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

From a jumbo gold pack after losing my 2nd draft match. Defo worth the 15k entry price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭Dave0301

Any thoughts on POTM Mbappe? I have enough coins/fodder to get it done without gutting my club.

Might need to switch things around a bit to get him and other players on 8 chem and above.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

They forgot to release the 24th Birthday token 😂

Got Nuno Mendez in my compensation pack, I’ll take it!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

I done Mbappe, cost me 700k (sold his gold for 575k on Sunday) and every bit of fodder in my club. First big SBC I have done. Yet to try him.

They’re now giving it to everyone for free 🤡

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I’m sorry I wasted coins on Griezeman and Ben Yedder otherwise I could have done him.

had his gold card all year and loved the potm design.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Portuguese player from my fut bday team 1 pack… Guerreiro :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Did anyone get a free Eriksen FUT Fantasy card? Was scrolling my transfer list and saw him there, seems EA have upgraded his gold card and turned it into a fantasy card- not sure if it’s another EA mess up but I’m gonna fire him into a SBC just in case they reverse it

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,835 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Did a Mid/Prime Player Pick and got Mid Keane, it's a Paddy's Day miracle!!!

😆

100% another mess up.

genuinely can’t remember FUT ever having this many screw ups.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Free Erikson upgrade, I'll take that :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,835 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I love this nonsense team, Zidane a huge upgrade over my 7 chem Beckham, can't wait to try him in WL now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Yeah I had an Eriksen, I think I will throw him into Nkunku before they reverse it 😎

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I just noticed you could quick sell Erikson for 10,500ish so even if you bought him for 10k you could make small profit. Look on store for him and all are his 82 gold card again with no Brentford ones. I think they have copped their mistake now.

Oh and the alien ball again this season, is that suppose to be the reward this season?

Another EA f*&k up, we got the alien ball last season!!

• Advertisement

im gonna keep him just to have it :)

if they take him away I’ll be looking for compunzation 😂

Bowen is up to 88 now today aswell.

WW Ibra scoring his 500th goal for my club on the way to a hattrick and rage quit in champs. By far the best player I have used this year and to be honest one of the main reasons i'm still playing the game

Disconnected from 2 matches in a row there when I was 3 goals up. Just turned fifa off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,158 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Cant remember what it's called, maybe the mcgeady spin but it's just using the right stick. Flight RS in the direction you are running and then flick RS 90 or 270 degrees depending on which way you want to go.

If running left to right , flick RS right then RS up or down etc

Played a rival game against some muppet from Meath who had named his team after his local club. They’re obviously a long ball club as all he did was kick long balls for CR7 to run onto to.

he finally quit after I brought on that new Eriksen card and he scored two chipped goals to make it 7-1 within 2 mins of coming on.

I cannot stress how many games I’ve lost this morning free hitting the post twenty times 😭

Lol all three of my IFs from my TOtW were below 80 rated. Three of the four in one of my red picks were also sub 80, and the other one had three 81s to choose from 😂

• Advertisement

Packed moments Trezeguet, how is he so bad? His stats don’t look too bad. He’s only worth 300k. I’m tapping away at the Mbappe POTM only 4 sections left.

Advertisement