Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

I did then both last night pretty quick as well - no problem finding a game in either. Even played a couple of games this afternoon by mistake as thought I was playing one league for Premier League swap tokens - was fuming that my wins didn’t register until I realised I was in the wrong mode, lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I’ve done them both. I was struggling to get games for the ligue 1 liaisons mode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Too much untradeable fodder so decided I’d do the prime pick… Stoichkov, Koeman or Rio. Went with Rio, have no use for any of them so just went with whichever costs the most on the market.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,158 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

So zero point opening packs until next promo , presume it’s tots ?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

What the hell is that Werghorst SBC. He looks utterly cracked 😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,454 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

He’s got the perfect stats to hold the ball at the corner flag in the last 10 minutes of a game, that’s what frightens me the most.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,569 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Yeah I have been using 3-5-2 all year this year. It's great craic. I tend to either batter my opponent or get battered. I'm just playing for fun so I have PotM Sterling & Moments Ziyech in the wide positions neither of whom are great at the auld tracking back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I got him, unbelievable, just swing in crosses, corners and at 6'6 with 90 jump, he is the man, then along with his movement in open play with pace, he is basically unstoppable, paired him up front with 93 Van Basten, not bothering with WL so just playing rivals now for something to do, and 11 wins in a row so far

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Red picks:

86 Otavio

89 DiMaria

84 Odegaard

Only the 88 squad left on PIM Socrates now. Probably spend the 200k or so to finish it off tomorrow. Going to do the Kane SBC too feed into him too cause I think it would be cheaper than actually buying the higher rated cards.

Baby Socrates going into it too. 538 games played, and I loved the card. Only reason I’m getting rid is cause it’s the PIM Socrates.

also realised I had enough reds to do the 86+ upgrade. The Red Ronaldo I got from it last year did me so long and I still miss him. Sadly….

• Advertisement

is socrates worth doing? where did you play the baby?

Baby del piero was my pull in the first icon sbc and i still use him (now especially as im shoehorning tonali and caliguiri into a Ligue Un side) and i am waiting on the prime sbc that is supposed to be coming.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

How long will it take for Eriksen to get his +2?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Need to do weghorst but just short on the players for it

Played the baby as a CM. From what I’ve read, he’s way stronger as a CAM, but that’s where I can fit him. He’s a big lad, strong, a bit slow but has an insane shot on him from distance.

I run a midfield of Rooney, Socrates and Bruno. It’s pretty porous but I have fun launching rockets 😂

Completed Weghorst and switched to a 352 with him and HL Diaz up top, FB Bobby behind. Banged a hat trick with him including my first bicycle kick this year… lots of fun with that card. Will win you every ball in the air. Highly recommend completing him if you haven’t done so already, very fun card to use. 4 games, 7 goals and 2 assists for me.

Yeah, he’s carried me from the bottom of Div 2 to the first checkpoint in Div 1. He’s so much fun.

especially if you score a header quickly, cause it seems to wind people up enough to get a rage quit 😂

Played a game there last night against moments R9 and TOTY Messi… Weghorst banged a hat trick inside 25 mins and the fella was gone.

team him with kent for the ultimate strike force

That Weghorst card is utterly cracked, I’m just crossing everything into him now but he keeps scoring, 10 in his first 7. He’s so much fun to use.

Of course Everton would be winning... I did Weghorst.

Apologies to the rest of ye.

Pretty much never get the winner in these(only plus two was Origi and it was penos).

I get no luck in anything of chance.

• Advertisement

Burnley just equalised

Maybe I need to reverse jinx my luck anymore by posting the above. I done a fair few of these and only had one plus 2 and never a 90min winner 🤷🏻‍♂️😂.

I only did him at 5:45, he was marginally better than PIM Drogba as it was but will be a much better option now.

(Few mins left but should get at least at +1 now)

Burnley in front now - injury time, +2 Weghorst incoming

Edit: Burnley win 3-2

That’s the plan alright… my club is void of fodder so will need to use coins to do Kent I’d say.

Weekend League is going to be very fun now with a 91 Weghorst. 😁

Burnley 🥰🥰🥰

Find it interesting you're scoring crosses. I used semi assisted for a while after giving up on assisted but switched back last week as I wasn't scoring any.

It's been a problem for a few years as in goalies catching everything, poor runs, back post always being the most likely, awful balls in etc but I personally find it even worse this year.

I think with Drogba, I barely had a header with him in a few weeks, but there was an element of him NEVER being the striker in a position to even get one(always hanging back or some other nonsense)... Hoping Weghorst stands in better places

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Weghorst upgraded, i might give WL a shot this weekend, if i play any of ye, i apologise in advance, there will be plenty of crosses into the box 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Crossing is good this year. Previous years it wasn't an option but works great this year. My team is built around it. I'm in Elite and rank 4 every WL with a wide 41212 with Ginola and Figo pumping crosses into Laborde and Lewandowski. I have most success with early crosses from the corner of the box to someone arriving at the back post.

• Advertisement

weghorst dragged me up to Elite division 😂

I usually scrape into Elite in the last week or two of a season. Have never hit it this early. Chuffed.

Advertisement