Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

people must be getting them in the upgrade packs (because i am definitely not!!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Any advice on the below lads? I was thinking PIM Viera where Lahm is and move Lahm over to take Caquerets place. Mainly play 41212 narrow in game. I have 2.5m and loads of fodder.

Probably going to open all saved packs on Friday for Bundesliga in the hope of getting Bellingham or Nkunku.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Yeah must be, i did 8 of them last night, nothing at all, used up my luck getting Son in the marquee matchups

got a trent earlier, could sell my tradeable, happy enough!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Sad to say as a liverpool fan but im selling Jota already, nowhere near Weghorst level, fifa really is just rubbish

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

30+ picks later and I’ve finally got a TOTS - Alisson, who I already have red. Oh well, good fodder for Vieira.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,453 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Once the Bundesliga TOTS releases, Nkunku will have 11 cards in the game. Literally an entire team of Nkunkus.

That’s outrageous. 😂

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Mitrovic from the EFL SBC. Looks really good, but not sure he displaces Werghorst due to chemistry.

mainly did it to have a high rated TOtS ready for the BPL one.

i must say alissons pace is very noticeable, anyone takes a heavy touch when one on one and he is on top of them.

current outfit, marquinhos goes into midfield if im not playing 352

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

What are we thinking might be the requirements for the Guaranteed EPL TOTs? 88 or 87 squad with one TOTs player required? Hopefully, it won’t be more than one squad even if an 88. I have a duplicate Rice TOTs to put in plus undtradable base Robertson so need something to put them into

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Premium Upgrade packs finally payed out with a TOTS Son, get to sell the one I bought on Monday as well

The TOTS Pack will probably be Rodri/Allison/Rice simulator

Put in my duplicate TOTs Rice into the PL TOTs pack - terrified I’d get him back, got Jota, not the greatest but at least it wasn’t Rice again or duplicates of Bernado Silva and Allison who I already had

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Trent who I have as a red

and De Gea best card from the 83x5 ……

Allison for me… that’s the 3rd one this week. Shaw + 83s from the other pack too.

Not Ronaldo, but I’ll take it.

now…who gets dropped from Dias and Varane :S

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

3 at the back

Yeah, seems an obvious one to try too, especially since I don’t play with wingers. Not tried it all year but might have to give it a go now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,453 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Give it a go, it’s great fun and so is the abuse you’ll get from all the cutbacks you’ll score. You’ll be attacking with 5 players, or 6 if you want to push one of your central midfielders up as well.

TOTS Silva is a perfect LM in a 3-5-2, for what it’s worth.

After avoiding getting Rice back in the PL TOTs pack, did the 83x5 PL pack and best of that was 85 Thiago Silva.

Had the 2 85+ player packs that EA gave out at the start of TOTs hanging about so opened them - got a 86 La Liga DMOTM orange card in first and then came the obligatory TOTs duplicate - Alisson!

Bruno from the tots pack and Dias from the 83+ x5.

Two players I didn't need as I already Rudiger at back and De Bruyne, Fernandinho and Fofana in midfield as well as Rodri.

Rudiger definitely feels way better than Dias's tots card. That +5 to agility and balance makes a huge difference I feel.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Silva haunting me, I have his red, packed him and got him again in the guaranteed TOTS pack!!

It’s fantastic. I’m using it with FB Gomez + Varane on either side of prime Rio and TOTY Hakimi + TOTS TAA on the wings feeding balls into 94 Mbappe + Weghorst. Lots of fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Avon8

Have expiremented a good bit and Toty Hakimi is miles clear of everyone as a winger in the 3-5-2. I'm currently using him and Toty Cancelo as the 2 and wouldn't swap them out for cards costing 1m (twice as much)

Ronaldo has won POTM for April - 94 rated card

Very expensive!!

83+TOTW

84+TOTW

86+TOTW

88+TOTW

Balanced

40 width

55 depth

Long ball

Direct passing

45 width

7 in the box

1/1 for corners + FK

Stay central/in behind/stay forward on whichever ST wins the headers - other one on stay central/stay forward

CAM - stay forward/get into the box

LM/RM - come back on defence, get in behind, get into the box

Both DMs - cut passing lanes, stay back, cover center

Got nothing in rivals packs this week, 1x championship TOTS. Went out and bought both TOTS Salah + VVD, 7m coins left now.. was going to buy Mane but will try Salah first.

About 800k. And given fodder being thrown at everyone now, that won’t be too hard to grind.

I had hoped, beyond hope, to pack his TOTS, but given the price of it, I’ll settle for this now. Thrilled to get a grindable Ronaldo at this point, who really isn’t three million coins worth of value less that the TOTS

I have his TOTY and he's barely making my team now, only cos it's Ronaldo. The 94 won't be that good in game, but I know where you're coming from, I just grinded out Rooney with fodder and dupes from opening packs.

• Advertisement

Seven games today playing a 5212, with attacking wing backs.

six of them had people spamming me abusive messages afterwards 😂 I wouldn’t mind, I’m not being deep and negative. High line, high press, wing backs whipping in crosses. Still get people moaning about negative football.

Advertisement