Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I'm going to save all my packs for Ultimate TOTS now, my best chance of packing a TOTS will be during then as there should be loads of them in packs. My pack luck hasn't been great so far so during TOTS and I'm tempted to gamble my fodder on the 92+ moments SBC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Used his prime card and loved it, he was absolutely incredible, until 1 day he wasnt, his ai movement stopped, his finishing stopped, he just became bang average over night

• Administrators Posts: 54,059 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I have 45 packs unopened, haven't opened any during TOTS. I was going to keep them for Serie A TOTS but it's too far away, and in WL most teams are stacked with TOTS now.

I think I'm just going to open them, though this week is the worst week probably.

What TOTS are we getting next? La Liga and??

• Advertisement

Why am i meeting teams in champs today with a line of players across their box on what looks a depth of 10 ffs

Just had 3 of the most identical matches i have ever played, lost 1 won 2, over 20 shots on target in each game and couldnt score, last match won 7-6 after extra time, i had 23 shots on target, 7 goals, his donnaruma made 16 saves, he scored 6 from 8 shots lol

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I think those Bundesliga picks are cracked, lol. Did three. IF Mukiele, TOTY Neuer, TOTY Diaby.

Picked up moments Shearer earlier just cos he's cheap, stuck a catalyst on him and 25 goals in 13 games later, he's taking over from Weghorst

You must be getting everyones luck so!! Everyone online has been saying they're muck.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

On yesterdays SBC I got a 90 rated TOTS LM and a couple of IF's. I have wasted most my fodder now.

This is my team now:

https://www.futwiz.com/en/fifa22/squad/1072481

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭piplip87

So pulled 5 TOTS cards so far Will Keane, 3 Bruno's and an Antony

Funnily enough haven't played since March and come back and get some really good pulls..

Have been playing seasons and it's absolutely brilliant now it has crossplay enabled.

If it's introduced for Ultimate Team next year I will be sticking with Stadia. The ease to play in the bedroom and then walk down stairs turn on the Tele and play down there without needing to move a.console is something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Was going to give the Saudi TOTs guarantee a miss but then EA threw a swaps token into it so had to do it - was rewarded with the lowest one I could get, the Serbian keeper 🙄

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

The x2 84 Bundesliga predictably gave me two 84s :(

Servers are a complete mess tonight! Wanted to play my Bundasliga and Premier League cup games but when I managed to get back on, just kept saying couldn’t find an opponent.

ok no problem, I’ll try and someone of that Saudi TOTs objective in squad battles - managed to play the whole match and got something like 6 crosses to the objective and then got kicked out at the end of the match. Can’t get back on now but assume that’s going to be a 3-0 loss now 😤

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

I dont know is it the gameplay or the sweats out in force but Champs has been horrible since TOTS started.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Davy05

I finally scored an overhead kick instead of a scissors kick last night to complete the stadium objectives and was rewarded with the VIP Area stadium customisation... but whenever you search the transfer market there's nothing on sale for the VIP Area search... what's the deal?

Anybody finding keepers unbeatable last couple of days, i swear they have increased reaction speed on them or something cos their reflex saves are off the charts

You're probably just facing some of the TOTS keepers, De Gea has been unreal for me.

Yea the TOTS GKs that I have faced are nuts. Alison is the most frustrating for me, struggle to score past him!

• Advertisement

I seem to find cross goal shots he can’t save, but anything in the 6 yard box isn’t getting past him.

Last week i criticised TOTS Alisson, not this week, hes incredible, De Gea is a close 2nd, his reflex saves are ridiculous

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

even Donnarumma is unreal this week....he make point blank saves this week that last week were certain goals...crock of shite.

All the keepers are, weghorst should have scored about 12-15 headers from corners this week for me, all around 6 yards out, full power but they are making incredible reactive saves

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Blue Ndicka to go with my Red Ndicka from the WL ….

Already had Calaguri doing a decent job at RM in my Bundasliga team so of course I pack Diaby from one of those player picks earlier in the week.

Completed the Griffo objective last week so LM sorted, open the TOTs guarantee pack and who pops out - Kostic of course who plays LM 😤

Mood not improved when I decided to open an Ultimate pack in the hope of Bellingham or Nkunku but instead get a Saudi CB 😬

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

What tots is released this Friday?

Serie a?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Serie A is scheduled for 3 June. La Liga this Friday then next big league is France before Italy

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Finished off the Cantona SBC this morning and…wow. He’s exactly what I’d hoped. He’s amazing up front.

Advertisement