Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

you might as well take Gullit... your odds of getting a better card than him are not great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

I am convinced that hell exists and it is an eternity of playing squad battles 😮‍💨

Got Militao from the 84+ and Canales from the tots pack.

I have Suarez as well so thinking how can I fit all 3 in while keeping in Mbappe.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The only thing I’m looking forward to is taking a swing at the WL this weekend, in the stupid hopes of grabbing Mbappe, Messi or Neymar.

but I’m honestly at the point now where I can’t see my team getting any genuine improvement. And given how everyone has super teams as well, I don’t even think any improvement to the squad would make anything easier.

So going to throw everything into player picks next week and could see myself winding down massively till October then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

I’ve never had that moments Gullit, I’m a little wary of where his best position is tbh, is he a CM or ST. At this stage of the game I’m not sure he’s the beast he would’ve been two months ago and not an actually 4.5 million card. Has anyone used him and could tell me if I’m wrong? I don’t want 12 squad battles to be a waste 😅

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Militao from the TOTS pack!

Icon Swaps friendlies are seriously testing my sanity today. So many people not doing golden goal.

One guy scored first and I paused to leave but it was offside so we played on. Then I scored and he didnt pause to leave and played the full game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Never thought I'd lose interest but I think I have now. Boring and hard to get back into if you haven't played for a while. Akinfenwa a bit of craic. That's about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

So was playing drafts all week for the objectives, the other day I got to play match 2 and keep getting a cannot connect to FUT servers error. It allows me to play every other game type except drafts. Contact EA who are useless and now im going to miss out on 2 x mega packs because I cant finish it off.

I done them all in offline draft on beginner, start game score and put down the controller. I don't really care for draft and had 13 tokens sitting there.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

This is offline draft im trying to do them in, so I played about 12 matches so far. Picked my team this time around and won the first match. when I click on play match for the next match it comes up with the error. It appears to be an error since last Oct ober to do with teams with banned russian players in them so you cannot progress and EA wont reset the draft for me to restart and continue on.

WTF, that's madness. Why can't EA do anything right??

I logged a support ticket, they have not responded but its currently "Awaiting input from player" so they will just close the ticket off in a day or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

11 x 75+ Ligue 1 pack that I've almost accidentally opened about 20 times in the last few weeks. Roll on champs now.

Golden goal mode added 😂

curse me and my lack of patience for saving packs :) that 11x75+ pack seems to be paying out tots cards as a high rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Decided to throw 120k into La Liga premium upgrades and managed to get both Felix and Militao from them

Had two of the 75x15 Ligue 1 packs and a 84x25 pack (TOTS Coates was the only Blue) but unfortunately no sign of any Ligue 1 tots

Currently letting a game play out with my controller down.

I scored first, he’s not left. And his team name? Golden goal 😂 I got a cross and was finishing anyway, so letting it play out.

• Advertisement

Fofana from the 75 x 11 Ligue 1, dont know if he will be any good, found his POTM a bit clunky.

88 Spanish Liga Nos keeper from the 84 x 25 I had saved 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

So between server maintenance, connection issues, and then some things IRL I just let 16 TOTS swap tokens expire without getting the 84x25 pack for them

Which is even more frustrating as they appear to have bumped up the TOTS rate for Ligue 1 again, from the four Ligue 1 packs I had saved I got Lafont x2, Clauss, Nuno Mendes, and Fofana

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

La Liga TOTs concluded for me without packing a single one - last chance was the red chance from squad battle rewards but got Banega from the Saudi League - no use whatsoever.

These red rewards have been pretty bad since they started - 89 Coady, 90 Rodri, 91 Schlotterbeck and now Banega so pretty much the lowest rated or not wanted options!.

Ligue 1 TOTs started off slightly better - Lafont from a Ligue 1 Prime pack but nothing from the other one and just a 81 TOTW in the Ligue Premium packed saved

The 15 75+ Ligue 1 pack - no TOTs anywhere - highest was base Navas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,453 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Paqueta and Saliba were my two reds. Big win with the first one, didn’t realise Paqueta was a million coin player. Having tried him out very briefly, he certainly doesn’t play like one.

5 star skillers are worth so many more coins it’s crazy, and they’re completely wasted on me as I concentrate more on playing actual football with my players rather than spinning around a thousand times trying to draw a press from the opponent.

Is it so hard for EA to build a game that rewards good, intelligent play? Of course not, they managed it perfectly with the launch version of FIFA 22, and they’ve done their absolute best to completely ruin it since.

“pLaY tEh mEtA” they do be saying. I’d rather play chicken with a train tbh.

Rant over. My god this gameplay is so utterly sh*te. 😂

Tempted to do the 93+ icon SBC jsut to burn my collection of fodder....

Red picks:

92 Terrier

90 Clauss

94 LaFont

92 Terrier

90 Clauss

94 LaFont

same picks both time FFS, worst three available too.

same but gonna hold off first for the lique 1 tots pack...reckon that;s gonna be a 88 rated sbc.

qq - anyone get prime loot packs yet for May? Mine says coming soon ...

They seemed to delay this months. Probably realised that too many people would get TOtS cards so delayed them till afterwards 😑

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Bottled 11 wins again

Nuno Mendes

Clauss

Payet

Fits in the team on 8 Chem so could be worse I suppose

Advertisement