Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

They should’ve at least had the bronze objectives as “score X goals or assist X goals” rather than just wins. I got lucky enough today that the 2 I won - one was against an all silver commons team that I won in ET and the other was a full silver stars team but an awful player so battered 5-1.

I took that Everton from ya I’d say! Berardi in the TOTS pack too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Played 4 of the bronze friendlies again today… lost all 4. That’s me done with it. Was 1 or 2-0 up in most games too, just that I have a bronze GK so any shot is a threat. Opponents were actually celebrating the goals and time-wasting too in some of them ffs. Awful objective/friendlies mode that could’ve actually been something promising had it been bronze vs bronze.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,439 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Did the 93+ tote or shapeshifter pack.

was torn between Cancelo or Robertson, can’t even remember the other 2 choices but ended up picking Cancelo as it’s a fantastic card.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Koulibaly, Neuer, Courtois, Payet

Am I dumb enough todo it again when it resets tomorrow

ABSOLUTELY ……

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Was hesitant about doing the 93+ TOTs/Shapeshifter but pleasantly surprised by the choices and no duplicates:

Atal (Shapeshifter), Lewandowski, Milinoovic-Savic and Lloris ( (all TOTs)

really wanted to pick Lewy simply because he is a 97 but had to pick Atal, his stats look great and he always gets great promo cards so hopefully he’s as good as advertised

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Nuno Gomes (dupe) Tchouameni Wirtz Some Belgian TOTS

Took Tchouameni since he somewhat can fit my team, all very unexciting though

Apparently Summer swaps will have 50 tokens.

urgh the grinding for July .

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Hopefully way more like TOTS tokens with s bunch being earnable through SBCs instead of the Icon Swaps grind

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

That Grealish card is ridiculous!! Got him from my shapeshifter pick!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

• Advertisement

Xavi, Blanc and Ballack in the 92+ Icon Moments pick 😵😵

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This is me in-game now:

Barella and Darmian are really, really weak links. Barella completely struggles to hold possession in midfield, I'd say he's 50/50 for passing to the opposition and Darmian feels like a cart horse at this stage.

Not sure what to do, I am not very liquid, only 100k coins and no tradeable fodder.

Am I mad to look at the Carlos Alberto SBC? Pumping all that fodder into a RB makes me nervous. On the other hand, if I could complete Carlos Alberto I could replace Barella with Fernandinho, though not sure if Fernandinho is end-game material.

Alternatively I can put fodder into packs / picks and roll the dice?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,118 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Fernandinho is end game imo , and Carlos Alberto is good but more of a cb imo

Problem with Fernandinho is it ties me to Felipe Anderson too as I need that second Brazilian link.

Red picks:

96 Vlahovic

95 Lloris

91 Frimpong

91 Schlotterbeck

92 Rice (dupe)

93 Kounde (dupe)

I got 95 Allison in my pick.

He is but still feels like a risk to rely on Brazil links.

Fernandinho is awesome. The card is miles ahead of his captains card which I don’t find great and dumped into some sbc. But his eoae card is fantastic. Use a Hunter on it. And he’s definitely end game.

That Emerson card is muck though. It’s like he’s not even on the pitch.

Blitzed through WL yesterday evening just for the packs. Took Tonali and dupe Coutouis for fodder.

Tonali doesn’t fit my team but looks a great card tbf

• Advertisement

Can Anyone recommend a Liverpool style high line pressing formation, I’m just playing for fun from now on and I’d rather have a bit of crack.

Switched the commentary to Latin American for the craic, cant listen to the same old phrases on English anymore.

The dude is crazy. He sings a wee song when Ronaldinho does certain things 😂

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Anybody doing Vardy? Looks like a good card if you plan to move him to ST

Completed the Lozano SBC so sold off my tradeable Immobile. Lost 100k on him from what I paid, but really need the 200k coins now.

I lucked out and packed SS Pereyra from that SBC rewards so was able to sell my 88 Theo for 80k.

To buy Spinazolla and Cuadrado will cost about 560k at the moment, I’m about 160k short. So going to take tradeable packs tomorrow morning and hope for the best.

Packed two shapeshifters in the 83+ x5 from the shapeshifter cup. Corona and Aurnautovic. Had a tradeable Corona I packed the day before so sold him for 260k I’m up to 4.5 million coins at the minute.

So after selling my Immobile and Theo, I realised I had a load of tradeable IFs in my club, sold them all off for an absolute ton of coins, so managed to buy Cuadrado, Tonali, El Shaarawy and Koulibaly.

This is me in-game now:

Your teams not looking bad now, TOTS and the SBCs/promotions afterwards really have transformed Serie A.

• Advertisement

One of those annoying help me make a decision posts 😅 I’m considering doing the Vardy SBC but would require me changing my team. All are in game formations & 100 chem but team 3 doesn’t have Saliba or Atal at 10 chem. Team 1 is current. Anyone have any thoughts? Not sure I can bring myself to drop POTM Mbappe

Advertisement