Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Was wondering what the craic was with the 18 wins when it popped. I claimed it but I never got the pack so no idea if I’ll receive it or not when the time comes.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I got both of mine and opened them. Is it a pack or a pick I can't recall?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Got TOTs Salah from the 86+ Player Pick - still no sign of a special Mbappe, CR7 , Messi or Neymar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I wouldnt be too bothered really... the new patch absolutely sucks...its basically pinball now where the ball bounces off your defenders and goalkeeper and eventually lands at your opponents player where he then plays a 60 yard 200mph through ball to his striker who scores.

toty Mbappe feels so bad I'm seriously thinking of dropping him. I got Dembele and his ball control is crap and falls over in a gust of wind.

I'm just thinking of deleting the whole game now unless they plan to push another patch but there's no way I'm playing it like this for the last 2 months or so.

• Administrators Posts: 54,058 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I think I'm done too, haven't played for a few weeks now and don't have any urge to play again.

• Advertisement

Red picks:

99 Ronaldo

94 Dempsey

95 Haaland

92 Kohler

94 Dempsey

93 Delaine

17 squads for Ronaldinho 😂😂😂

Blasted through the Serie A Futties Cup last night, much better since they removed the limit on games - 99% of people were doing golden goal so much easier to get it done - think I managed 10 wins in the PL cup and just 7 in the Brazil one - they were proper sweat fests!

mind you not sure the rewards were worth it - TOTs Son was the best player pick reward. Still got a pack to open from it so maybe that will have something really good in it - or maybe not 😂

urgh the dupe theory kicks on...got toty kante from the 85x10 yesterday..used him for the 86+ and got Cancelo so happy with that.

Got Vini and Dembele as well but to be honest I don't really find them that good. Mane feels way slicker on the ball. Even toty Mbappe feels sluggish with the latest patch. And all 3 cards have 99 speed and acceleration.

All I want now is toty Dias and Hakimi to link to my other toty cards.

Wow, what have EA been smoking??? The requirements for that Ultimate Futties Mendy is just ridiculous - 17 squads - 2 x91 squads, 2 x90 squads , one squad where you have to put in 6 TOTs, others which need 3 winter wildcards, 2 other squads requiring 4 each of Fut birthday and Future Stars and that’s before you get to the 85, 86x2 , 87x2, 88x2 and 89x2

is he the first 100 rated player 😂

• Advertisement

obviously they majorly screwed up... now will they back down or leave it up...guaranteed you'll get a few ppl who will do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,834 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

i don't get it

Tempted to do a squad or 2 just in case they offer compensation.

Think they’re going to leave it up though, the position change to CM would suggest it was at least somewhat deliberate

Maybe they're going to make the 85x10 repeatable so it can be crafted. It's only there for 14 days so the fodder packs from swaps will just about be out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Got tots salah and a few other decent players from the serie a cup not bad ! Realistically I’m just playing now to get cards my team isn’t going to be appreciably better

starting Xi now is below (all untradeable) also have all the futties objectives and kdb and cancelo tots and others and I don’t even play very often!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

So far I have 8 summer swaps 2 tokens, will do the Uruguay squad battles tonight bringing me to 10. Dont think I can bring myself to play to much more of this at this point now. Getting loads of specials now in packs which is nice so could maybe throw a different team together to try make it fun.

same ..I'm just doing the fodder packs..even Ben Yedder doesn't hold any appeal for me.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Yeah all the fodder packs for me will be 10 tokens i think (83+/84+ & 85+)

Seriously , my third time getting Kante in the 86+ pick.

Not even a single SS in the 10 Futties Batch 3 SBC never-mind an actual usable card….

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Yeah, on the outside it looks a good SBC but I haven’t seen many good pulls if any from it.

Havent properly played FIFA in a while, gave up with rivals and playing the odd friendlies here and there (Bundesliga cup is the first one since the Reece James/Mount obj). Trying to sell up the remainder of my coins too to at least give me some sort of return for my time spent 😂

Opened my squad battles reward packs and out of the prime mixed players pack I got 94 puskas :)

And took a look and it's 11 swap tokens for the 4 x fodder packs which o will have this evening so I will slow down playing this week I think.

Finally hit one of the big boys - TOTs Neymar but he wasn’t even the walkout as they gave that honour to Van Dyke! Was from a rare mega pack.

Also packed Vincius Jnr a week or so ago so one will have to play off Chem at RW.

Most of my time now just spent doing player picks - love a player pick 🤣

Is anywhere still buying coins? I’ve never done it before but if I sold up I’d have a couple of million

Everyone I’ve seen looks utter muck.

I’m really sorry I didn’t do Puskas’s moments card earlier. Have his loan and the card is just ridiculous, but what’s even better is his running into space for the ball. Miles better than Mbappe or Dembele or Vini.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Packed Neymar and Van Dijk today. No one comes close to that 99 CR7 though, he’s unreal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Packed SS Marcelo myself today… used him in draft the other week as ST, so so much fun. Ended up winning comfortably, but didn’t want it to end. Glad I packed him, now I need to figure out how to fit him in!

Ah screw it, sure it’s August.

• Advertisement

got SS Ribery from a mega pack from season rewards..good riddance to Dembele..

Really the only big cards left to get are Messi/CR7 and R9.

Advertisement