Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Weird.. I’ve just full French anyway with loan Mbappe and it’s working fine for me.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Just making sure, you’re 100% doing it in the right mode, yeah? There’s two friendly modes that are very similar, for different objectives. I may or may not have nearly done the wrong one myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

I think it has to be players from only one of those nations, not a mix. Haven't done it myself but that's how I read it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Just lost a game on pens in that knockout kings mode… his final pen chipped my keeper despite diving the right way. Final stats for me 23 shots vs his 12. Ended 1-1 and his GK got MOTM with 13 saves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Another excellent card for those running a Serie A team with the RTTK Politano SBC.

Even without the upgrade he's better than Chiesa already especially with the finesse shot trait and I prefer a left footer on the right and vice-versa, for being able to cut in (Chiesa is right footed).

He should get at least one upgrade and has a decent shot at two.

82 with a TOTW and an 83 with a RTTK is excellent value really, especially as most people will have all of the above already in their clubs. Worst case scenario you'll have to buy a RTTK for ~30k and won't have to spend any more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I gave the WL qualifiers a go yesterday. Won 4 and got destroyed in the other 5. I'd say six of the teams I faced all had Benzema, Fekir and the new Bernardo Silva card up front. That Silva card is like a cheat code.

I'm sick to death of that Fekir card already and Dembele is another one.

Of the 6 games I played in the playoffs and the 15 in the actual WL, I would say at least 75% had Fekir and Dembele.

For a game that's just over 3 weeks old and prices as low as they have ever been at this stage of the game, so many people have the same team already.

• Administrators Posts: 54,069 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Can’t remember the last time I played a team that didn’t have the Fekir card.

Played one yesterday who had the Silva card and Silva alone scored 3 goals. Even headers, out jumping my centre backs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

I went ahead and done him 20 minutes before he expired.

Got KDB untradable so I had to do Bernardo Silva. Looks class.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭rebelyell99

Qualified for my first champs yesterday,not avian of this playoff format at all .What's the verdict on pogba here I bought him during the week cus I'm running a mostly prem team but he feels really poor and sluggish ,probaly gonna move him on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Jesus i'd love that RTTK Timo Werner, his base card is insane for me, well in squad battles he is anyway, runs in behind as per instruction, online he runs everywhere except in behind 😄

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Kimpembe from gold 1 squad battle rewards. Won’t complain about that, decent value.

what level 30 player did people pick? Think I’ll take the wing back

I got Oblak earlier today from an Objective. To add him into my team would be minus 8 chemistry. Is he worth it?

Post edited by Josey Wales on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Not for a keeper, maybe if it was Mbappé or Kante it’d be worth it. What’s the team like currently?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Needed 1 win from 1 match in the knockout kings, im 3-0 up, my opponent takes off Fekir and Benzema and brings on my favourites from the other day Gelson and Maximin, who just rip me apart, i lost 4-3, i even went ultra defensive to try stop them, didnt work

It's mainly a Premier League team, all Prem defense. I've actually kept a good few clean sheets recently in Div 4, so I think I'll stick with Schmeichel.

RTTK Silva and Lukaku are threatening to get me promoted in rivals 😂 think I need to start looking at an upgrade on Vardy though.

and RTTK Fred is 310k :(

Actually, just hit me…do the upgrades stop once they get their upgrade? In previous years, they kept getting upgraded so long as they kept winning, but just hit me the name implies it’s only the upgrades for getting out of the knockout rounds….

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

It’s a maximum of 2 upgrades so once they reach the knockouts the upgrades stop.

Blargh.

still going to fork out for Fred, I guess, on the mentality of “this is likely the best version of him that he’ll get this year, and special United players are the utmost priority”.

• Advertisement

The Politano SBC card is orange; anyone know what’s special about that versus the normal blue RTTKs?

Oh it’s just Europa league.

Completed it anyway, should be an upgrade on Chiesa.

Ah

lads, RTTK Silva is so much fun. Like he’s running on a different level. Has actually got me back winning games in rivals 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Alaba Ones to Watch card has risen sharply since he scored in El Clasico.

500 goal pack

IF Ginger, Joao Cancelo, DiMaria. Not much to write home about.

If you have a Fred RTTK I’d say sell that now 😂

Sorry Lord TSC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Salah could probably have a 99 rated card by Black Friday the way he's going. Could have another totw for his performance today, or a record breaker for becoming the top scoring African in the Premier League, surely has player of the month tied up as well.

Going to try and stock up on fodder now as he'll probably be over a million coins.

Look at the price of the Ronaldo SBC and add a bit onto that.

There's no hope for us mere mortals.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Went 6-1 to get Rank 3 which I was aiming for at the start

Fati and Savanier, Can’t Complain

You can save your TOTW pack for a different week correct ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,825 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

In FUT Champs playoffs I had an opponent quit 1 min in at 0-0.

Couple of Qs - 1) Looks like result is given as draw but I got given no points. Is that correct? Fairly stupid if so

2) Looks like it used my Player Contracts for that. Even stupider if so

FIFA newbie from PES so don’t know the ins and outs

• Advertisement

Advertisement