Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Said I'd check the price of that RTTK Robertson I packed from WL rewards the other day.

He was 175k when I packed him, he's now up to 285k and that's before he's even had one of the upgrades (and he may well end up getting two!). 😯

Glad I held him now as he'll hit 350k+ by the looks of it!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

The whole squad has to be the same nation. That’s including the subs. That’s the way it worked for me.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Going against the grain a bit, I 100% had a mix of nationalities. But made sure the bench and such were also correct nAtion (not just the starting 11)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,711 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Congrats! Just be careful how long you hold for though, the longer it is the more you risk another LB crashing his price. I don’t know if there’ll be anything in the Halloween promotion but all it ever takes is for one decent Premier League LB promo SBC and your profit is slashed.

e.g. Fekir crashed the prices of multiple top tier CMs not just Pogba, RTTK Renan Lodi is extinct at his max bin but still took 25% off Ferland Mendy’s value etc etc

• Advertisement

Cheers for that.

Yeah, I'm thinking I might just sell at circa 300k with the above in mind.

There's a huge lack of Premier League LB's so I do think it will be an area that will be targeted in the Halloween promo.

That would get me a third of the way to Di Natale who is my main goal. I also invested 200k into gold commons at 350-400 each from the main leagues who will sell for 750-800 during Marquee Matchups or a player upgrade SBC, so between that and Robertson I should end up with 700k-ish hopefully!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Just got my 1st ever icon in a rare electrum pack, 86 Owen, doesnt suit my team and is untradeable of course

• Administrators Posts: 54,069 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Is it just me, or is a Serie A team going to get outdated faster than other leagues?

ENG/ESP definitely seems to get way more higher rated / special cards. Wondering if I need to switch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

I thought it was very noticeable at the weekend. Was up against much better teams. Decided to change now because it's not going to get much better. I was lucky enough to pack Varane and KDB untradable so that helped. Switches to a 4321 in game.

That's a nice team. I was thinking of going for a hybrid approach too. I have KDB that I haven't been able to use, have Benzema, Suarez etc sitting unused.

• Advertisement

Finally qualified for WL, won my last match 2-1, 27 shots to 5, 270 passes to 64, his keeper base Areola made 19 saves.

And then he messages that i had all the luck (clean version of message)

Edit: not qualified yet 🙄

Some lad beat me 6-0 at the weekend, like a total pasting, could have been 10, and he started sending me messages after giving me abuse lol.

I started playing really defensively after half time as it was clear I was never winning and I tried to just practice some defending and it seems he didn't like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Got 2 85s from my twitch prime packs and got Suarez and Alphonso Davies from the silver objective rare mega pack so not too bad.

Don't have much interest in trying wl again so just going to do the friendly objectives that reward packs instead.

Qualified now for WL, just about, Konate with his 24th goal for me 😄, in the 117th minute of extra time secured it

If there's any abuse at all in the messages always make sure to report them.

They do get handed decent bans (anywhere from a week to a month) and you just know these lads are going ballistic when they receive said ban.

Something I always enjoy doing is messaging the person a few weeks later asking if they enjoyed their ban - childish I know, but they usually fall into the trap again by replying with abuse and subsequently getting another ban! 😅😂

Nice one.

I have the 1500 points, had it for a few days now but haven't been able to bring myself to play the 8 games of misery yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Same, trying to work my way through them now. Got the 7 rivals wins for this week pretty easily… went on a nice streak and up to div 3 rank 2. Champs is another slog tho, not sure if I’ll get through all the games on time. Just want to do it to have ready when there’s a decent TOTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Can you try qualify for WL at any time? I tried on Saturday and failed to qualify. I have my 1500 points back now, so can I try today for example?

Yep, you can.

Just be aware that you have a set amount of entry attempts per season (7 per season IIRC).

Does anyone know why there is a limit of 7 for WL?

Once you get up to div 4 you're getting like 200 points per win so those 1500 rack up relatively easily.

• Advertisement

I taught Van Dijk at corners was op'd, but Konate is another level, 84 jump and 93 strength with Anchor chem along with him been 6'4 seems to make him unstoppable, play the ball into a free space in the box then move him in there and he just scores

Edit: 30 goals in 149 games, not bad for a CB 😄

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,158 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

im finding the same with the special de ligt card, only 6 2 but 94 jumping, 94 strength and the power header trait means he is deadly.

Just had 3 back to back preview packs that I’ve made about 30k profit off of. Got a RTTK Arnold, Gerard Moreno, Vinicius and then the rest were position modifiers/chem styles. Not bad going… pushed me up to 1.92m.

Send us some of that 1.92m just need Mane, Salah, Virgil and Alisson for my Liverpool team, i'm only looking for their base card 😉

Wish I could! Need another 300k-ish so I can build my team with Ginola.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,158 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

It’s fairly basic - 4231 IG, one of Ginola / Best to play CAM and the other will be ST:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

The games a mess right now. Do they even test any patches?

Every game I play, my opponent has the team name of the first player I played tonight, along with his gamertag and team acronym.

Match stats are reserved. I was 1-0 up, and not him. And his team name isn't even right 😂

If you quit out of a game, you get a weird message on the team menu about the game being under review.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Tried 2 qualifying matches last night and got absolutely hammered by 5 or 6 goals. Wouldn't mind but I just got promoted to Div4 so its not as if I'm a bad player.

Even brought in Kante/Goreska for Pobga/Kimmch and it made no difference.

Think its Upamenco I really need to drop. Kounde is excellent but I really want De Light and Koulibally in there for some steel.

That's the worst thing about getting someone like Mbappe as untradeable..you just have to use him as he's too good to leave on the bench.

• Advertisement

What are you making most of your coins from? That's a serious bank!

Advertisement