Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

I see a few here saying its 300k versus barely more for the 90 rated.

Isnt there a lot of liberties being taken with that pricing?.

For one, you clearly can't use players in your club to get the gold Kante. Obvious yes, but if people are saying it's 300k versus 375k the obvious needs to be said.

Also is the 300k guide price even accurate? The players cost half nothing and his last squad doesnt really need much chemistry.

So it's really only 300k for someone who has zero players in their club they can use.

That's the trade off people seem to leave while comparing.

For me to get the Gold Kante I'd need to wait at least another week, or two, depending on when I can stock up on silvers and then shift on a surge, whereas with the 100k odd I have now, I have 4 more squads to complete.

Waiting to open 6 packs this evening including the Elite rewards, plus I still have a few 84-85s in my club so I can finish him off and I'll still have some coins left.

Granted the HIGH/HIGH isnt as favourable but stats wise they're similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

https://twitter.com/FutArcade/status/1454079111878557701?t=UdT6BncIj5m4irdihn3MJQ&s=19

This guy is always spot on.

Pretty poor content if that's correct IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

^^ I think its a great SBC.

For instance I do want Kante in my team but I don't want to fork out 350k for him as I want for Ginola / Di Natale.

This allows me to use the fodder in my club to get him. A lot of people are moaning about it not realizing the options it gives you.

If you have the fodder and you already have Kante sell him and do the sbc. You gain 350k to invest elsewhere in your team.

If you don't have him and would like him well here's the SBC for a cheaper version of him. Its a win win SBC in fairness.

Rumours of a Flashback Mbappe coming as well.

Even Nick (RunTheFUTMarket) has noted it and he's not in the business of making up rubbish in fairness to him.

He reckons it's going to be "a lot worse" than normal Mbappe, but it appears that EA are finally trying to drive the price of fodder up by dropping him and Kante.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,158 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Nice team, try immobile out as ST as well, found him better than Martinez for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Well, looks like there’s a flashback Mbappe on the way.

****... LLoris is jumping in price already. Damnit was gonna snatch up half a mill of him. Ah well I got about 20 Bernardo Silva's so hopefully he jumps in price.

• Administrators Posts: 54,069 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

have his gold from a gold upgrade sbc and its amazing. That card is easily gonna be half a mill if not closer to the full mill.

• Advertisement

I just can't stop buying IF's at near discard prices.

Main ones and average prices are:

Declan Rice, 84 OVR, 11.5k

Azpilicueta, 85 OVR, 13k

Ilicic, 86 OVR, 14.5k

Locatelli, 84 OVR, 11k

Smith Rowe, 84 OVR, 12k

I have close to 70 in my club/transfer list now.

Maybe I'll be made to look a fool but I genuinely don't see how I won't at least double my coins on these in the coming weeks?

On another note, Di Natale is down to 960k after a massive drop this afternoon, he's getting closer to me! 🙌🏻

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,158 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Just won my first 4 qualifiers! ......and then lost the next 5....I HATE THIS GAME 😡

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Logging in now to see what wonderful rulebreakers are there that i cant afford 😄

Antonio in friendlies, think i can do that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Gyan84

We finally got POTM Antonio 😆

Might try that arnautovic instead of Martinez if he's not insanely priced.

2-1 in WL. Every team had Kimpembe and Varane at CB. I expect it'll be Varane and the new Rudiger by next week.

I know i shouldnt but im very tempted to soend 50k on a pack

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Just picture Angelino in your head and you'll have all the disappointment without the cost

The gold upgrade packs are good though if you have low rated golds.

TAA seems crazy cheap. Only 300k.. might have thrown a spanner in the works for my new squad.

Where do you see he costs 300k, hes not in a sbc is he? I see 1 for sale at 490k

An 85 and 87ovr team for 86 Nkunku, thats mad or am i not valuing him high enough

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Avon8

New to UT, my first time playing WL there today. Got to 10-4 and felt comfortable enough, and then the next 6 lads I played were literally professionals. Couldn't keep the score down. Is it normal for them to match you against the top lads near the end?

Just beat someone with Icon Nedved, Gerrard, Rijkaard, Zanetti.

so delicious.

Nice, i cant buy a win, after having a decent week, didnt concede many goals from those stupid ball deflects, they are back this evening, i jockey, he turns into my defender, ball deflects past 2 or 3 of my defenders to another attacker who just happens to be on his own in front of goal

Decided to give icon Owen a few games, he runs like he is in quick sand, he nearly got caught by Thiago Silva earlier in a match

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

if it’s the same as last year, you will get matched against people with similar form as yourself in weekend league. So, if you win five games in a row, you will face others with five wins in a row. Which is why you’ll start getting spanked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,711 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Found the gameplay to be horrific tonight, delay on every touch and pass. First time I've had it noticeably on this Fifa. Am 5-4 in WL so can only assume the opponents had it too.

Actually had 1 game go 0-0 until penalties and I think we could have played for an hour without either of us scoring as it was so difficult to control the ball

Had to do Kante’s sbc. With the fodder I have it only cost me about 90k to complete on top. Having Mbappe/Dembele/Sane and Pobga has locked into a French hybrid team with Goretzka and Sane thrown in.

also Mbappe is just incredible at this stage of the game. He just runs rings around the other players.

Relatively quiet week for trading until today… once 6PM hit, I was printing money. Picked up 5 Onyeka’s for 100k~ and just sold for 130k. That coupled with the countless CAM>CM that were being listed for <3k when they sell for 4.9k and I’m now at 2.24m. Hopefully another good day tomorrow + Sunday and I’ll be 2.7m ready to buy my squad.

• Advertisement

Ditching my PL team, its all about pace now, dembele, niakhate, lacroix, mukiele, nkunku, anybody pacey will be brought in

Advertisement