Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Did you pack Drogba or decide to buy him?

I loved his card in FIFA 20. Ended up getting him in one of the icon upgrade SBC's and was gutted at first but really enjoyed him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,836 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Bought him, was really enjoying having a target man next to Keane (before this it was Morientes) and needed someone to link with Fofana too. Past couple years on the side I've done an Ireland/Japan and then Ireland/Mexico team so this year I'm thinking Ireland/Ivory Coast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,711 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Yeah when I joined Elite division, starting at 1800 it had me in the top 30% of the division, which just doesn't make sense.

According to the leaks there are 3 Ivorians in Team 2 so that's a nice start :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

17 different types of packs earned this week from rewards, objectives and SBCs. Will open them all for Rulebreakers second team after 6pm tonight.

I look forward to quoting this message later to let you all know the best pull was Robin Gosens.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,158 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Starting to really see the best of Neymar now as a cam on stay forward in 4231 behind morientes .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Anybody know of a less painful way to do squad battles? I know in 20 there used to be a way to do a fake cross in the opponents half and so long as you stood still the AI never pressed you so you could go afk until the match was over.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Up to Div 2, rank 2.

while there’s some toxic people in terms of celebrations, I’m actually finding the vast majority are trying to play fast, attacking football. Which suits my game down to the ground. It’s actually fun, end to end stuff.

• Administrators Posts: 54,069 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I'd say that card will be worth a fortune as everyone with a Serie A team will want it.

• Advertisement

Best I've got is rubber band your controller so you're doing ball rolls in a circle in or near your own box, doesn't work perfectly but even at worst you usually get about 15-20 in-game minutes in peace.

This does feel like the most enjoyable gameplay in recent FIFAs, which is good fortune because other aspects of the game (market, SBCs) have been pretty terrible so far.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Tempted to go with this for the weekend. I can buy Mendy and craft Verrati. 4231 in game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Connection ridiculously bad for anybody else?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

How is that the keepers in this game can make ridiculously fast reactive saves but hit a shot straight at them and they find ways to dive every way around the ball to concede a goal

I just battered a team, and won in ET from a shot, straight at him, easy save but he practically ducked to let it in

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

2nd week in a row that I got absolutely nothing....dead red picks and discard totw pack and discard 100k pack

Qualified for next week so I must enjoy the pain

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Aguero and Dybala in the same pack being the highlight.

And my beloved Gosens is the Rulebreakers player pick so I couldnt even pack him. 😭

I wouldn't mind that Kulusevski card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

It’ll be the one week I don’t pack him too after getting him at least twice a week since the game started.

Guarantee I'll pack the La Liga right back or something. Untradeable too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

My god, tried to do the reece oxford objective, an utter sweatfest in there, 4 matches im 1 up, through on goal and my opponent pulled the plug

Did anyone see the Southampton goal there?... reminds me of a lot of goals I concede in this game 😂.

Was always going to swap VVD out so between getting Varane and wanting to upgrade Sterling/Robertson, I was able to go French... gave me a way to use Fekir as well.

Im not overly fond of Barella unless I play 4222 but I'm mainly using a 41212 and using him as a winger.

Also not finding Salah that good up front, think the stats are ok but he misses loads. May need to make him a winger.

If he was tradeable I'd sell Di Natale and get Ronaldo in.

I'll have to just make that change at some point though, maybe even find another Italian central player.

I know most are using Mendy but after checking the stats for the 3 French options, that Marseille lad had the most stats with a stab at an upgrade if they win their next game(likely win the last if they get the next).

I could also get Diaby, but it doesnt give me any more chem over Dembele.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Oooh just packed my 2nd tradeable Son from MM, only worth half of what he was the first time I packed him but that makes my decision to do Verrati easier.

(I also got Lloris)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Into November now and the most valuable player I've packed is 20K.

When you are not a trader, don't spend FIFA points, and your rewards only ever discard players, the high tier players feel too far reach.

Even to get 500K for Robbie Keane feels like it's months away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Try Coman for Dembele. He’s excellent this year I’m finding.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Welcome to Fifa 12-16 where getting an IF was a big deal :)

god I miss those days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Just opened level 24 season progress pack…….

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Just managed to get Rank 2 in my very last game, delighted with that, actually feel like a decent enough player now having achieved that. 😁

Stand by for a rant at what my pathetic rewards are, just about to open them…

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Three players picks (1 out of 5 players): Kjaer, Arnold and Vlahovic

Mega Pack and Jumbo Players: Morata and Morata again, 16 duplicates in the players pack

TOTW pack: Kjaer again

You’d have to laugh really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Nice, I just packed a tradeable Varane. Hmm, to sell or keep.

Advertisement