Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

That’s definitely put me off doing it

• Administrators Posts: 54,070 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

New season is a bollocks.

I couldn’t buy a win tonight in div4. Shocking.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

@Mr Moon its an Adidas sponsored one. Players will have one stat that upgrades over the rest of the games life, reaching 99 at the end.

So, there’s an objective called rivals. You get exp for hitting Div 8, Div 5, Div 3 and elite.

but since I can’t get relegated, I can’t unlock the Div 8 or Div 5 ones :S

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I saw that, I got the Div 3 one. I also still don’t have my champs points, I was 3-1 yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

5-1 in the playoffs tonight and gave the rest away as free wins.

Comfortable wins in all, even the game I lost was fairly outrageous (he won 4-3 with 4 shots).

I know I keep banging on about him, but Di Natale is just ridiculous. 23 goals and 10 assists in the 10 games I've played with him so far (division 1 and playoffs only).

League SBCs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I think it’s almost similar concept to the original scream cards. When players wear certain Adidas boots, they get certain stat upgrades. Could be wrong but that’s what I saw floating around Reddit etc.

edit: actually nvm, I’m just after seeing the loading screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Bought mid Torres. Tried out baby Butra but he didn't match up with Di Natale. Torres offers more physicality and they pair up well.

Also got Rodrygo. The guys a steal at 215k and is due to be upgraded.

Rulebreaker Corona is some card. Crazy stats and 5/5. Bargain at 35k. I can actually put him at 7chem but Rodrygo is better out wide. Great sub to bring on though at CAM or striker.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Rivals will be really tough for a few days at least.

I finished season one in division one but finding it a rough slog tonight in division three because all the top players are down there now too after being relegated.

I'd imagine the better players will fly back up and within a few days things should be back to usual for us normal players.

• Advertisement

Yea the quality is noticeable, not just in terms of play but in terms of team value. Been playing lots of teams loaded with icons, played a guy that had Pirlo, Rooney etc, really frustrating because I would 100% have beat him if he had a normal team but he just had better players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Jaysus some of the teams I am facing in Div 5 are disgusting! How do people get so many coins, 1 guys must have been around 10 million.

Players who sink in a ton of real money.

There's no other way to build some of the teams I've seen other than by spending big.

In fairness it's a bit late in the game to wonder that.

I was seeing guys with Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Varane etc the first two days, now that was something to wonder about.

I see that some people have gotten their preorder Hero pack early. Anyone here get it?

gone from kicking ass in Div one to getting curb stomped in Div 3.

also, 0-3 in qualifiers. I must have missed the Ronaldo, Messi, and Mbappe giveaways because EVERY team has the exact same lineup now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

That makes sense though as it would presumably be everyone that was already in your normal division that got relegated to there too. It’ll even out over time

It's not even like that. Div4 today should theoretically be the same as Div2 was on Wednesday.

But I was winning sometimes in Div2. I still haven't managed a single win in Season 2 yet! 😆

I played two rivals games in my new division 3 and won them both last night, seemed to be the same level as Division 1.

Decided to try qualify again went 4-0 then 4-1, if they add the 3-1 I was at on Wednesday I'd be on 7-2 and would have easily qualified by now.

I guess if you have any Ligue 1 Silver tradeables now is the time to offload. The league SBCs seem like a bit of effort for fairly meh packs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Probably just luck of the draw really. I was holding my own in Elite - losing a few, winning a few etc. Now in Div 2 i've won 4 out of 5 so far. The one i lost though, was a hammering.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Have they got Maignan in goal, with a back 4 of Traore, Kimpembe, Kounde and Mendy with Fekir in CM cos thats what im seeing a lot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,837 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

POTM Salah is out, just mostly +1s over his SIF, coming in around 800k from scratch which really isn't all that bad

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

I was holding any ligue 1 bronzes from the BPM for this sbc (as well as the other top leagues) but seeing as most of the packs are untradeable i sold all of the Ligue 1, MLS, Eredivisie this morning for about 2k each.

Remember when the league sbc's had a decent player pick - that sean maguire card form a few years back was incredible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

They really don’t want people to make money from 84 TOTWs 😂

Just gotta rare jumbo rare pack for 500 goals, will wait until 6 to open and hopefully get Simon Kjaer for the 12th time 😄

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Anyone care to share a link for good custom tactics for a formation with a striker and 2 wingers?

Struggling big time in this season.

Salah POTM SBC out, looks about 900k? Seems very expensive, I mean he's good but I don't think the card is that good.

Rulebreakers Lopes in a gold pack from the marquee matchups sbc, 2nd time this week, another nice 11k in the bank

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,837 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

It's an improvement

Advertisement