Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 54,070 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

If you qualify you get a token, but you don't have to redeem it for the upcoming WL. You can redeem it for any weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

He’s honestly sensational… best card I’ve used so far and it’ll take a while to beat him I’d say. Well worth the 1.8m I paid. Transformed my attack completely.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Why would they? You can complete all the objectives for it in 5 games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,711 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Because you can complete all of the objectives with 5 goals in 5 games in about 5 minutes with golden goal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,160 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

it appears the correct answer is Sterling on 7 chem 😁

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

I got Raphinha in my WL picks a few weeks ago and he's been a really, really effective super sub for me so I'd imagine he'd be as good starting, and is probably only about 30k.

If you do get in, just go on and give all 20 of your games away if you don't have the time to play.

You'll get 2 x red picks and basically the same rewards as 14 wins would have got you last year.

4-2-3-1 seems to be back to its old self based on the couple of hours I had with it last night.

Worth a go to see what you think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I noticed my 4231 wide tactics are gone to, 442 to, so i changed back to 532 from fifa 21 went div.3 from 5 yesterday

I learned from the reece oxford objective that there is no community, its gone, its win at all costs or the new thing i found was if you're winning, they'll rubberband the controller

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,160 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

do you mind sharing the 532? im using neals 352 but its a little open

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

The golden goal was really handy last year - it seemed like most people used it. This year though it's gone and has been replaced with this shite of you score a goal, then you let me score and do that for 20 mins. You'd be bored stupid doing that. Anyway, turns out if you don't cooperate and just play as normal those guys do golden goal anyway. Win Win. You might get a message or two though 😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Have a crack, sometimes you get wins given to you.

You can choose whatever weekend you want to play. It doesn't have to be this one, you can redeem it when you want.

Sold most tradeables ahead of the much hyped market crash next week. Only tradeables left are Robbie Keane and Mukiele. I've had serious pack luck this year with the base icon and hero sbcs and it's made a huge difference.

Can't actually believe i've played 370 games with this chap and its only November. If no-one as tried Keane yet and are still on the fence, i'd 100% recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭False Prophet

will you sell keane before next friday, or holding as you think his price will not drop that much?

Ah I bought him for 600k after he was released and I've no intention of getting rid of him for a while yet. I don't think he will drop much more next week and I'd only want to buy him back afterwards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,569 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Same. I breezed through it for the most part, but stuck on 5/6 wins for a while now as three things keep happening:

1. I get battered.
    2. I go 1-0 up and the opponent quits.
    3. I got two goals ahead and the opponent scores to bring it back to one and quits.

I reckon I've easily played ten games on 5 wins at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

The objective to play with a 77 rated La Liga squad is infuriating. How are you supposed to score 8 goals from outside the box?

Also, what is up with people subbing on players like Mbappe? They don't meet the criteria.

Its the analysts 532 from fifa 21, only difference is i send 2 CM's on go forward

Just did the 82+ passing objective, Rulebreakers Hummels and his 50 acceleration just about walked out 😄

Finished with that on Sunday but did play 4 games with Klose(loan) and he scored 4 in 4 so tempted to get him now.

Got Zola with about 4/5 games left and using him as the CAM and was good, got a few goals and assists. I needed to get rid of Barella IF as he was being used as a RM and just didnt want him anymore.

Wanted the 85 but he was basically 100k more, just cant use the 87 as a striker as much but CAM is fine.

Sold Salah and got Mahrez, Salah played almost 100% as a striker had a ratio of something like 200G 75G 75A. Bought for 300k and sold for half that. Price drops are crazy. Riyad is contributing decent amounts from RM.

Moved Fekir to forward as he seems the best option between finishing and composure, and did a fair bit as a CAM to warrant it.

I might sell Di Natale and get Ronaldo for the chem. Decent ratio but still under 1:1 in goals.

Maybe even Robbie based on the last post. Never considered him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

I dont think I will ever qualify for weekend league, failed yet again in playoffs. Any tips?

• Advertisement

Having one of those days where everything goes wrong. Can’t pass, can’t tackle, can’t score, players falling over each other.

I don’t know if it’s just me looking for problems but I find if I tackle a really high rated player, like a Messi, the ball will very frequently rebound to another player on the his team.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

5-4 I’m qualifications so I’m in for this weekend.

final game was 0-0 on the 88th minute. I hit a massive lob forward and his keeper rushes for an easy ball….only to run over it, leaving me free on goal. The type of error that, if I’d made it, I’d have thrown the controller through the Tv 😂

Done 2 of them 82+ passing upgrades. First one Dybala and second one Numbers Up Di Maria!

I am going to have to do more now due to sheer greed. 😆

Ok I done two more and got feck all! I shall quit when I am ahead 😂

Kimpembe can go and absolutely **** himself.

Yeah played 3 games this evening, playing same as yesterday, where i went from 5 to 3 except this evening it was a waste of time, instead of Jockey attacker, win ball clean, attack, it was Jockey attacker, win ball clean, ball deflects to another attacker, attacker scores, and repeat and repeat and repeat

1-8 in qualifying. Seriously depressing.

Gave away the last few.

Kimpembe, Fekir, Dembele. Every game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

So I'm trying (in vain) to qualify for the WL. I just played a match where the opponent just used that new corner routine. Can't defend it.

So the only thing to do is join them. How do you simply play a pass out to the edge of the box? I can't seem to get it to work.

Not sure if these apply but the 2 best tips I got in recent fifas are

- defend with your cdms and try to control your cbs as little as possible (I play 4231 so I have a couple of options in cdm to track back manually)

- learn and try to perfect a couple of skill moves. Basic ones like heel 2 heel and the fake shot turn are simple to do but if timed right are lethal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Bottled qualifying for the first time in about a month, ended up going 3-5

I knew from Game 1 that it was gonna be an uphill challenge. Shots that normally go in not going in, passing going nowhere near where I put them

The most frustrating part was I played Rivals after and won 3 games in a row, game felt so much better

Advertisement