Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

Nearly back in Elite and I'm close to just uninstalling this game now.

Its 90% button delay and 10% awful AI/Design.

Has anyone noticed that a winger from a certain situation is running in on your goal with no sign of your RB/LB?.. they just don't understand the logic and go missing.

It could be from a break where someone gets in behind and next thing theres a free man on the wing without any sign of your FB who's on stay back.

They haven't improved the game at all since last year.. same corners, same free kicks, same shoddy AI logic.

Its saying something when a lofted through ball is more accurate than a ground through ball due to the manual changes. Now people just spam them all game while my player will mess up a 5 yard through ball with enough space to drive a plane through.

But the button delay just ruins it, my players will fail to intercept a 5 MPH pass by flapping at it 5/6 times and then my player will pass it directly back or some other rubbish.

I tried switching to last gen as that helped in 2021, i ended up deleting the next gen as i found the error count was less on the XB1 version but this year it was the exact same.

I'm out of 2023 if they churn out this shite engine again. Its basically 8 years old and still worse than FIFA 13.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Shunsuke Nakamura moments card released. Straight into my team

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Tempted to do them both myself too.. look quality.

• Administrators Posts: 54,071 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

TOTW is so pointless for Serie A. Being left behind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

I’d say I’ve done about 20 of those 75+ player picks over the last few days and have got SS Jimenez and SS Karlsson, Laporte, Son, Kroos and Verrati!

Did the 81-87 one a few times and got about 5 81s in a row and the 82+ all were 82/83. The 75+ one definitely the best for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

The other one in the SBC Miura! Perfect link. Both look class.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Bought Nakata as I didn't want to drop Di Natale. Have Miura on the bench and will give him a spin at the weekend. Played two games with Nakamura, two goals and two assists at CAM. Very smooth on the ball. Will keep in the team for a few weeks as he was one of my favourite players when he was at Celtic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,160 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Mr moon asked me about verratti recently , pace isn't the issue but if he isn't a stay back cdm his shoot certainly is, he is getting forward now and shooting in the 60s isn't good !!

Got the IF Saka in rivals rewards which is the best I’ve got in ages.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I’ll be saving my packs for the promo tomorrow!

Playing on Tuesday in rivals with my new FB Benzema and I found him useless. Switch to Wednesday night in qualifiers and he’s ripping defenders apart.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Delighted that I struggled to 7 elite wins for this player pick. I mean they could as least give you a minimum 84 rated option ffs.

Will be keeping the packs for tomorrow's promo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

The slog to gain 7 rivals wins is just not worth it anymore, i took option 1 because last 2 weeks i got a fairly decent player from option 2, the best today 81 kampl. Im taking a break from fifa now and will likely uninstall, between the ridiculously rubbish gamplay, the sweaty opponents, and the awful awful rewards there is nothing in this game thats worth investing our time in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Found the exact same last night with my new player. Salah and Torres were poor in Rivals, something just felt off about them. Petit was good though. The gameplay in rivals just feels so slow and unresponsive, I don't know if that's by design or not but I'm in Division 1 now and getting my 7 wins is utterly painful, probably lost 30 games this week to do it.

Switched to qualifying for the WL and I went 7-2, and one of those losses was because I had to quit to answer the door to a fecking electricity salesman. 😡

Torres was like a different player in the playoffs, absolutely lethal anywhere inside the box. Can't wait to see how the new additions get on in the WL, I'm expecting to get 12 wins fairly comfortably for once, 16 is probably still out of reach.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,838 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

One last Hero pack before they expire, so far from all of them on the year I've gotten:

Ricken

Al Jaber

Cahill

Cahill

Keane

and now...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Let us know what you think of him - he'll be my next big purchase I think.

First full special team of the year, Skriniar and Szczęsny the only players purchased. Playing a very FIFA 13 41212 Wide and a couple games in it's a lot of fun.

What Division are you in?

I find your team icon and name familiar...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I'm glad I'm not the only one with the issues so!! I only had to win 1 game in Div 1 this week, the other 6 were what got me there. Took me about 10 games to get it.

Div 1 as of this week, only played 2 games with this team this afternoon and before that it was pretty different.

• Advertisement

Jerzy dudek from the heros sbc :(

put donnaruma in it as well :(

Same as me. Ps5?

I recognise the Shamrock icon.

Still 4 gold cards left! Rumour that Dybala has a TOTGS card though. I could buy the IF version of Szczesny but not worth it. Hernandez IF card is super expensive.

Yea he's good.

Passing frustrates me sometimes, he can struggle with the diagonal through balls from full back to ST.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Aaaaaand that's enough Fifa 22 for today.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Davy05

Beginners question here: i have a premier league team build that is currently 100% chemistry. But i just unpacked a Lewandowski card which i obviously wanna stick straight in. So when i put him in my first 11 the team chemistry drops to 85% and his individual score drops to 4 due to no links and no manager bonus point... so my question is: is it still more beneficial to play him anyway or will all these deductions actually have a tangible difference during gameplay? Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

• Advertisement

Player chem of 4 will negatively affect him. You will need to link him.

How good is your prem league team?

Advertisement