Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Secure Monitored Alarms

Options
  • 16-09-2021 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

Hi,

anyone any experience with the above with regards not renewing?

Our system is due for renewal in October and I'm trying to cancel but can't find anything on webpage to say what I need to do and when I ring, the (one) girl who deals with renewals is on leave (!) ?

Bad experience with runaround from other service providers previously so I'm anxious to confirm with them that we will not be renewing before I'm told "it too late" to cancel.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Fishdoodle

Check out the contract terms and conditions on their website.

As far as I’m aware, they may still own the equipment and can take the system and sensors away. There may be a fee for this also.

You may also be able to purchase the equipment back -worth exploring. They seem to be a decent company though -so why not renew?

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Fishdoodle

Tried to post a link…but apparently I’m not around long enough to do this.

Terms and conditions are linked at the bottom of their webpage.

Advertisement