Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well-covered outdoor areas

Options
  • 16-09-2021 5:31pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking to book a space for a small birthday party and was wondering if anyone knows of any outdoor areas that have a decent bit of coverage in case of bad weather (or, alternatively, an indoor space that has access to a decent bit of outdoor space as part of the room)?

It's for a relatively small group, but I'd like to avoid booking a small, enclosed room just to err of the side of being safer (and more comfortable for people coming along). It's for a few weeks' time when the weather should still be okay, but I'd like to have a back-up plan in case of rain.

Any suggestions (ideally on the northside)?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Definitely not on the north side but the Horse Show House in Ballsbridge has by far the best covered outdoor space of any pub I've visited this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭tropple

Bonobo in Smithfield has a very nice, very large covered and heated outdoor space

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Great, thanks

Advertisement