Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cleaning ear buds.. ?

• 16-09-2021 9:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,926 ✭✭✭

ekk.. today I just realised that my ear buds need cleaning.. ekk.. (yuk) - it had not dawned on me before to do so.. and been using ear buds for I dunno how many years (not the same pair thankfully).. it ekked me out a bit tbh.. kinda gross - yikes.. it really had not occurred to me before.. had this ever happened to anyone else?

but the most NB Q - whats the best way to clean them? I am afraid I will damage them - lots of diff methods on line

TIA

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

depending on the buds: wooden cocktail stick for potential gentle scrappage, cotton buds & isopropyl alcohol for cleaning / sanitising and a can of compressed air sprayed from distance if some stuff just won't shift.

Just take your time and be mindful that you can quite easily break them through your own carelessness.

Advertisement