Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Premier League Tickets

• 19-09-2021 1:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I want to get 2 tickets for the Man Utd vs West Ham game at Old Trafford in Jan 2022. I was told the best or easiest way for ppl in Ireland to get tickets was to use one of the Irish travel agencies and get a package, plane or boat ticket, one night in hotel plus ticket for the game. Has anyone any experience(good) doing this and who did they use. I did trawl online sites selling tickets but some of them say you may get the ticket the morning of the game, useless for me and this is before I mention how legit or not some of these sites appear. So I would a pointer as to what is the best way to get tickets for Premier League matches for people travelling from Ireland.

Comments

Using an agency is an expensive way. Imo they are a complete rip off and should be avoided.

This site is (was) a good place to get tickets face value. The tickets thread disappeared after the upgrade in July believe it or not! Ask in the super thread and you might get directed to the right people.

Advertisement